Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Score Cuadras Vs. Rungvisai (Roman Gonzalez next opponent)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    A quitter is a quitter, kid. No matter how you slice it.

You shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
    Hahahaha my balls, there is a lot of differences, the fighters when are olds doesn't have the same force, energy and hungry.

But be a quitter in your prime is thing of ladies and ******* like your idol hahahaha tremendous ignorante the wife of luquitas A.K.A JSFD26

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      People on here is totally ignorant.

The promotor of Rungvisai did not go to the auction to negociate the rematch!

Here is the link:

http://superluchas.com/2016/03/22/ca...pelea-titular/

Here is in spanish:

"Ya que no se pudo concretar la pelea con su retador oficial Srisaket Sor Rungvisai, porque no llegaron a una cuerdo y el equipo del ex campeón tailandés no se presentó a la subasta del campeonato, el mexicano y su equipo decidieron buscar otro boxeador, pues las cosas no se detienen sólo porque una pelea se cae".

Hahahaha, fu.ck, I'm master on here just destroying the lies of ignorant people.

Read this, son:

1hourRun P

Facial damage is the result of who did the better job in attack and defense, jerk.
      Para que me llamas cabrón?! This article was published in 2016! six defenses and two years after Cuadras robbed Rungvisai ; in the meantime his team made every political move possible to prolong the rematch and made things difficult in negotiations! but that does not matter anymore, RG is going to show Cuadras how to deal with his mandatory like he showed Estrada how to finish Brian Viloria!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Para que me llamas cabrón?! This article was published in 2016! six defenses and two years after Cuadras robbed Rungvisai ; in the meantime his team made every political move possible to prolong the rematch and made things difficult in negotiations! but that does not matter anymore, RG is going to show Cuadras how to deal with his mandatory like he showed Estrada how to finish Brian Viloria!
        Nope, you are crazy, the reality is that Cuadras did his first defense vs Concepcion that was his mandatory, then they negotiated the rematch with the Thai but they were not In the auction, so it was the fault of them.

Really you are sick of fanatism, I gave you links about all this but you still like a girl saying lies hahahaha.

How to finish Viloria with 50 years hahaha wow wow wow.

Comment

Working...
        X