Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's clear this up now: Boxers should NOT be considered athletes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you stupid or trolling? What about the intense training they go through which includes running, jumping or whatever you want to mention. Boxers are some of the best and the most fit atheletes.

Comment

Let's clear this up now: POOPGOSPLAT is a cuckold.

Comment

Let's clear this up right now. That's your opinion and your entitled to it but your opinion is dead wrong. Boxers are great athletes. All sports are specialized and because someone is good at one sport doesn't mean he is good at another sport. A great soccer player might be no good at tennis. Boxing requires footwork, timing, foot and hand speed, balance, hand eye coordination, strength, ruggedness and stamina. No other sport is more demanding. Boxers are among the best all around athletes in the world. When athletes from other sports try boxing they usually fail.

Comment

Boxing is the HARDEST "sport"... In other words, if you're an athlete thinking of taking up a sport, boxing presents the most difficult challenge. Boxing requires you to coordinate your body in a way that no other sport does. Like other sports, you need quick reflexes and explosive footwork, but you need to be able to execute these movement while under serious physical danger... whereas athlete in other sports aren't under the same "pressure"... A running back in the NFL is a great athlete but he's not under the same pressure to perform and coordinate his body in a split second that a boxer is... It's why an athlete like Roy Jones Jr is so rare...Quick, explosive but with a certain aggression and fighting spirit that all those other slick ball playing athletes LACK.

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
            They don't run, jump, sprint, etc. like in other sports such as basketball, football, rugby, soccer and baseball. I would say they are skilled at their profession but I wouldn't necessarily call them professional 'athletes'. Just wanted to clear that up once and for all.
            you are pretty much a tree bro

Comment

What The F***... Go somewhere else with that bullsh**. Boxing is widely considered the hardest sport to compete in and the most physically demanding. You obviously don't know sh** about boxing and don't know sh** about sports period!

Comment

I read it on the internet, so I guess it must be true now~

Comment

ESPN actually did research on what the most difficult sport in the world is and it's boxing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sportSkills

Take the word of our panel of experts, a group made up of sports scientists from the United States Olympic Committee, of academicians who study the science of muscles and movement, of a star two-sport athlete, and of journalists who spend their professional lives watching athletes succeed and fail.

Comment

Fuking bodybuilders consider themselves athletes and all they do is stand on stage oiled up in a thong and smile like a bunch of phaggots. boxers are athletes

/thread

Comment

This might be the saddest attempt at trolling I have ever seen. It will be cute to see how many people fall for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X