Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto just tweeted what his next move will be.He will try and win a fifth world title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto just tweeted what his next move will be.He will try and win a fifth world title

He has just tweeted that he will celebrate this historic win and then wait until December to see what Super Middleweight champion sustains a serious injury, and then challenge him. He says since it worked to win the 154 and 160 title, it should also work to make him a five weight division champion

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/44347069.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I speak nothing but the truth homeboy! Yuri Foreman, then Martinez then whoever gets hurt...That's Cotto and Roachs plan.

Comment

Damn. According to your logic why hasn't any of the other fighters at these weight classes jump on these "injured" champions. Let me guess, they were so concerned for their counter parts they didn't want to take these "injured" champions titles. Or maybe, Cotto has a team of insiders that gets him select info not available to other fighters. Right?

:wt:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Damn. According to your logic why hasn't any of the other fighters at these weight classes jump on these "injured" champions. Let me guess, they were so concerned for their counter parts they didn't want to take these "injured" champions titles. Or maybe, Cotto has a team of insiders that gets him select info not available to other fighters. Right?

:wt:
            Come on man? You serious?

Comment

le dicen, el lloron.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                le dicen, el lloron.
                I speak the truth bro.. deep inside you know it, your a boxing fan and know what im sayin!

Comment

Funny seeing Cotto fans calling someone a crybaby.

Like the Black Panther guy calling someone racist.

Comment

Very original. It doesn't matter. Nothing anyone says can break the joy I have as a Cotto fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X