Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 person in UK to die to neknomination (you drink and nominate them to drink)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 person in UK to die to neknomination (you drink and nominate them to drink)

5th man dies from drinking 2 pints of gin.

Quite a few put weird **** like eggs etc... In alcohol to outdo the. Nominator

Yall ever been done this yet? People doing it on instagram and sending video and making others do it

you've got to be bit of a **** to do it.

Comment

Im all for doing stupid **** with alcohol but this one just seems pointless.

Comment

We used to drink quadruple vodka mixed with coke in a pint glass back in the day and thought that was bad, but these guys are drinking 2 pints of straight gin. It's enough to kill a horse.

Comment

Complete fucking idiots.

My younger brother got nominated a few weeks ago. He saw something on youtube which he decided to copy for his 'nomination'.

He brought a sandwich and a soft drink and filmed himself giving the food to a homeless woman. He posted it on his facebook, then proceeded to nominate all of his facebook 'friends' to do the same.

How many of them replied doing the same deed?

Not one single person.

Yet they come out in their droves to do shit like this. Society is fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            Complete fucking idiots.

My younger brother got nominated a few weeks ago. He saw something on youtube which he decided to copy for his 'nomination'.

He brought a sandwich and a soft drink and filmed himself giving the food to a homeless woman. He posted it on his facebook, then proceeded to nominate all of his facebook 'friends' to do the same.

How many of them replied doing the same deed?

Not one single person.

Yet they come out in their droves to do shit like this. Society is fucked.
            Is he of the gay

Comment

Iv'e seen a few people doing it on my Facebook timeline.
              Crazy...what's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by SamuelLJackson View Post
                Is he of the gay
                Aren't we all?

Comment

I've literally never heard of it. I'm not even old. Is it a Southern thing or something?.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I've literally never heard of it. I'm not even old. Is it a Southern thing or something?.
                    It's an Internet thing. I thought the world did it but who knows

Comment

Working...
                    X