Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checkmate Floyd what's your move fight or flight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lets rumble View Post
    in all honesty , floyd will earn over 150 million for that fight and he is a smart business man and aint givin that money to anyone and pacquiao knows he wont so this "lets fight for charity" is total bull***** .
    he already said ,"leave bob arum " and we will make the fight !
    floyds a prize fighter not a charity fighter .
    PAC is waiting for Floyd's response. Of course Floyd will say he'll no. And PAC will reply with 'I will fight for charity you don't have to.' No more excuses man up. Watch as it unfolds.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      PAC is waiting for Floyd's response. Of course Floyd will say he'll no. And PAC will reply with 'I will fight for charity you don't have to.' No more excuses man up. Watch as it unfolds.
      Floyd's charade is over.....he might as well retire now and get it done and over with.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Floyd's charade is over.....he might as well retire now and get it done and over with.
        Floyd is a cat whose back is against the wall. It's fight or flight now. Good call by Manny. This will totally expose Floyd.

This past few days have really exposed Floyd.

actually, boxing fans can see who really is quacking. If floyd doesn't man up he will be the most laughed at boxer of all time.

Comment

Floyd's reply: you serious Manny? I'm busting my chops in the ring and willing to sacrifice my life in there and I'll give it for free? **** you!

Manny: then you dont have to, I'll give my money to charity to show the world it's for the people and for history. For free Floyd man-up!

Floyd won't have to give his, PAC will. That's the last move. Checkmate Floyd.

Check mate!

This is what will happen. PAC knows this fight is what boxing fans want. It's for legacy and history. Money is not the motivating factor. It's whooping Floyd's ass.
          Why are you making **** up? That was not Manny's offer. He proposed that the BOTH of them give up their earnings to charities. Floyd is not going to agree to that you idiot, and he shouldn't agree to it.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            Why are you making **** up? That was not Manny's offer. He proposed that the BOTH of them give up their earnings to charities. Floyd is not going to agree to that you idiot, and he shouldn't agree to it.
            It will happen. PAC is waiting for Floyd' reply.

Then he will say that.

If you know Pac's character. He is a philanthropist. He will give it all away for the poor and the needy. As I said Pac will reply you don't have to give yours to charity but I will. Time to fight me.

Hence, cornered.( checkmate)

Comment

It will happen. PAC is waiting for Floyd' reply.

Then he will say that.

If you know Pac's character. He is a philanthropist. He will give it all away for the poor and the needy. As I said Pac will reply you don't have to give yours to charity but I will. Time to fight me.

Hence, cornered.( checkmate)
              Ok cool, how about this. When Pacquiao goes on to never make the statement "I'll fight you for free, you don't have to donate your money" you pay me $100.
              If he ever makes that statement, I'll pay you $100. That's only one bill, what do you say?

Comment

Ok cool, how about this. When Pacquiao goes on to never make the statement "I'll fight you for free, you don't have to donate your money" you pay me $100.
                If he ever makes that statement, I'll pay you $100. That's only one bill, what do you say?
                That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Giving fight purse to charity is giving it to the people in need. Giving it to Floyd is being a kissass dimwit.

In the eyes of boxing fans and the world if PAC donates to charity he is not for money but for legacy.

Willing to give it all to charity is a selfless act. Giving it to Floyd is just dumb. Big diff. Grow some I.Q. Dude. It's getting rusty in there.

Comment

That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. Giving fight purse to charity is giving it to the people in need. Giving it to Floyd is being a kissass dimwit.

In the eyes of boxing fans and the world if PAC donates to charity he is not for money but for legacy.

Willing to give it all to charity is a selfless act. Giving it to Floyd is just dumb. Big diff. Grow some I.Q. Dude. It's getting rusty in there.
                  You have just proven that you're comprehension level is below the third grade average. What I proposed to you, simpleton, is that if you're assumption that Manny would tell Floyd he can keep his money, came true, I would pay you $100. If it didn't, you would pay me $100. Are you understanding now?

Comment

You have just proven that you're comprehension level is below the third grade average. What I proposed to you, simpleton, is that if you're assumption that Manny would tell Floyd he can keep his money, came true, I would pay you $100. If it didn't, you would pay me $100. Are you understanding now?
                    Fix your ghetto grammar maybe then people will get you lol

Comment

Fix your ghetto grammar maybe then people will get you lol
                      Has nothing to do with my "ghetto" grammar lol, more so to do with you're literacy level.

Comment

Working...
                      X