Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia after Rios and pacman fight: I would stop Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mikey would school fookyaw easy work...

Comment

Originally posted by goldenears View Post
      here was me wondering who Sally was going to ride now that Brandon lost. Now we have our answer
      "manny gets knocked out, garcia is too young too skilled, garcia in 3"

Comment

If Mikey had the frame to be a solid 147er than it's possible he could do well. BUT he seems pretty delusional

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
          "manny gets knocked out, garcia is too young too skilled, garcia in 3"
          Lmao can't trust this reptilian motherfuker

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            what if pac hits you in the nose?
            Lmao
            that could be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
              Styles makes fights.

I dont see how its impossible for Mikey to win.

PACQUIAO HAS LOST OR HAD CONTROVERSY WHEN HES FOUGHT ELITE BOXERS

Marquez 4 tough fights and at 39 was able to put Pac to sleep.

Morales beat Pac's ass then got Morales got shot and only then did Pac beat him

Bradley say what you wanna say but that fight was closer then people would have you believe. I didnt see this landslide victory for Pacquiao.
              Marquez is to Pacquiao as Ken Norton was to Ali.. No shame in that.

Morales didn't beat Pac by a landslide by any means. Actually, whenever the boxing world gets a chance to cry robbery, they take it. And that's exactly what happened when that fight was over
              - And guess what? Pac knocked him out twice thereafter.

Why people even bring up the Morales loss is beyond me.

Pac beat Marquez twice fair and square (and should have been three times had there not been the faulty scorecard in the first fight.)

And, the Pac-Bradley fight was not close at all. Absolutely not. You just want to indirectly discredit Pac by claiming Bradley did better than we thought.
              - Here's my motto; If your performance wasn't convincing enough to the eye, then you do not deserve benefit of the doubt.

For all those that thought Bradley won... Do you really think the "audio" was the determining factor to indicate who won the Bradley-Pac fight???........

Comment

Pac drops you worse than Martinez with that let he landed on Rios

Comment

Mikey got that Garcia chin, he aint tough as Rios and will get KTFO

Comment

Haha all of team Garcia wants that paycheck now. I like you Mikey, but you'd die. You got dropped hard in your last fight against a guy who hardly threw. Brandon will have slurred speech the rest of his life from last night.

Comment

Mikey is jealous of Rios' paycheck rubbed in his face.
                      He is nowhere ready to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X