Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios says that Floyd Mayweather beats Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
    I guess you didn't see it. Go watch the fight, and your question will be answered.
    just like T18Z your opinion doesn't make it a sucker punch or illegal. My guess is that floyd being involved factors into your and his decision making process.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
      just like T18Z your opinion doesn't make it a sucker punch or illegal. My guess is that floyd being involved factors into your and his decision making process.
      Yeh, because had the boot been on the other foot you would be saying the same. GTFOH...you would be whining like mad and demanding a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Yeh, because had the boot been on the other foot you would be saying the same. GTFOH...you would be whining like mad and demanding a rematch.
        Exactly this.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I doubt floyd would have headbuttd vic like that to cause the fight to be stopped in the 1st place. If he did and vic than KO'd him like that floyd would surely get a rematch so I wouldn't have to ask for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
            I doubt floyd would have headbuttd vic like that to cause the fight to be stopped in the 1st place. If he did and vic than KO'd him like that floyd would surely get a rematch so I wouldn't have to ask for one.
            But I'm sure if Vic didn't give him a rematch you would be hysterical and most likely commit suicide. Also, I assume you missed Floyds use of elbows in previous fights, he knows how to fight dirty, difference is the referee is always a ****** or Joe Cortez when it happens, surprising?

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
              Exactly this.
              If you say so. WHy are you more content to debate what if scenarios rather than address what actually happened?

Comment

anyone that follows boxing knows that rios is on the money here

Comment

Originally posted by T18Z View Post
                  But I'm sure if Vic didn't give him a rematch you would be hysterical and most likely commit suicide. Also, I assume you missed Floyds use of elbows in previous fights, he knows how to fight dirty, difference is the referee is always a ****** or Joe Cortez when it happens, surprising?
                  I've debated you straight up, no name calling responded to every post. So how bout you do same.

Yes floyd does fight dirty, no dirtier than hatton or ghost or any other brawler. Yes he uses his elbows as do other fighters.

But come clean man. Vic intentionally headbutted floyd when he didn't have to. It looked damn near like he got paid to throw the fight. He had floyd in the corner. Had he simply went to the body he may have caused some damage.

Did floyd retaliate, yes. But he did so within the rules. You know this. And please don't become weebler II jr. and blame it on cortez. Vic's fault and no one else's.

Comment

Working...
                  X