Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do kats like DLH and more recently Oritz get hated on by they OWN people???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From their people LOL

I hope you know that Hoya, Ortiz, and Mario Lopez are consider white people haha. I saw Hoya and Lopez doing an interview together before the Pacquiao fight and I thought I was watching two white guy talking to eachother. Ortiz is no different LOL.

Comment

Speaking for myself, I hate DLH because he didn't give Whitaker, Quartey, or Sturm a rematch. Also, DLH comes across as a phony, same could be said for Ortiz, but I have no hatred for him.

Comment

DLH gets tons of love, people who try and point out he is more american than Mexican are looking for reasons to hate on him, he is hispanic, close to his heritage, and proud of it, so that's all that matters. Ortiz is way more Americanized than DLH is, but who cares anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          From their people LOL

I hope you know that Hoya, Ortiz, and Mario Lopez are consider white people haha. I saw Hoya and Lopez doing an interview together before the Pacquiao fight and I thought I was watching two white guy talking to eachother. Ortiz is no different LOL.
          Why because they don't have an accent and talk like educated people? lmfao what an ignorant thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Simple : Real Mexicans view them as pochos.
            Funny thing is all the so-called "real Mexicans" posting on here are pochos too

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Why because they don't have an accent and talk like educated people? lmfao what an ignorant thing to say.
              Hoya = white

Lopez = white

Fernado Vargas = Mexican

Timberlake = Black

Cosby = white

Mayweather = Black

Comment

Hoya = white

Lopez = white

Fernado Vargas = Mexican

Timberlake = Black

Cosby = white

Mayweather = Black
                Nothing about Cosby is white
                He came from the streets and everyone who knows anything about him knows that. Nice try.

lol@ Timberlake

Comment

From their people LOL

Why??? because they are wealthy? succesful??l well spoken? because they are not thugs?? because they aren't gangsta??????? we come in all different colors shape sizes AND TYPES...come on son...you betta than that..........true story!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    Ortiz is a tree

mexicans dont like trees

ortiz is borderline angelic

who else is cool enough to pull off a cum stain on their pants?

Comment

People hate oscar for embarrasing the sport by bending over like a ho while wearing panties and taking it up the ass

Ortiz I think people don't like because he lost against floyd (wasn't entirely his fault)

I personal find Ortiz hilarious and think he would be a really cool dude to chill and have a beer with

Comment

Working...
                      X