Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Middl East Conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you imagine wanting to live in peace and and your neighbors are obsessed with killing you and any time you defend yourself it's made into a youtube video like you are the aggressor?

Comment

I think theres more to it than that video:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          Like how the US took california, and nearly the entire west coast from mexico? btw, I was born and still live in california, and im not Mexican

You yourself also currently live in a state that was once part of another country's.
          Yes i'm Mexican and living in Cali i'm aware of it's history.... this happened +150 years ago...

the Israel land stealing happened within some peoples lifetime ...

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
            Could you imagine wanting to live in peace and and your neighbors are obsessed with killing you and any time you defend yourself it's made into a youtube video like you are the aggressor?
            are you referring to the Israelis ? or Palestinians ?

it pretty much applies to both lol

the truth is they're both in the wrong their both doing illegal **** , they're both killing innocents....

just one gets all the support and the others look like criminals

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac310 View Post
              Yes i'm Mexican and living in Cali i'm aware of it's history.... this happened +150 years ago...

the Israel land stealing happened within some peoples lifetime ...
              not yours, unless youre over 60 years old and were an infant at that time. Are the palestinians at war right now all over 60? just curious

Comment

not yours, unless youre over 60 years old and were an infant at that time. Are the palestinians at war right now all over 60? just curious
                Nope, but you do realise this affects everyone of that background right? I mean those people who were over 60 had kids and those kids hearing the stories about how their parents got kicked out of their houses aren't gonna be too pleased.

I mean you do get that right?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                  Nope, but you do realise this affects everyone of that background right? I mean those people who were over 60 had kids and those kids hearing the stories about how their parents got kicked out of their houses aren't gonna be too pleased.

I mean you do get that right?

I do, Im sure the mexicans getting get out of their land didnt appreciate it either. Maybe they werent as good story tellers though

Comment

You can't just blame the Jews. Even in ancient times, their were already Jews in the middle east. There is even Jews in Ethopia.

Even Muslims attack Catholics/Christians, which occured in Indonesia, Egypt, and Iraq.

The video made a good point.

Comment

I do, Im sure the mexicans getting get out of their land didnt appreciate it either. Maybe they werent as good story tellers though
                      So the Mexicans were kicked out of Texas and California forcibly between 1947 and 1967 and beyond and America is still occupying part of Mexico, collects all the Mexican peoples taxes and gives the money collected back to the Mexican government after taking a big administrational cut, controls ALL Mexico's borders (even the ones it doesn't share with Mexico), has a permanent blockade on Mexico, has closed off Mexico's only seaport and bombs all Mexico's airports if Mexico ever rebuilds them?

Wow, those Mexicans really put up with a lot of **** i guess these two situations are directly comparable.

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      You can't just blame the Jews.
                      I don't its just the video blamed the Arabs purely, painting the situation as if the Israeli government had done nothing to p1ss them off.
                      Last edited by DET. IRONSIDE; 05-10-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X