Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shane mosley vs john john molina was underatted

Comment

Pacquiao-Morales II

I know Morales was old but he looked game as hell for that fight. Honestly, I don't know what was more impressive: Pacquiao's whirlwind assault or Morales' ridiculous toughness. Morales really has an ATG chin. Even old and beat up, he withstood that barrage for 10 rounds.

Comment

Underated: Morales-Pacquiao I

Overated: Pacquaio-Morales II

Comment

Originally posted by chillifists View Post
          Underated: Morales-Pacquiao I

Overated: Pacquaio-Morales II
          Nobody (but me, it seems) lends any credence at all to the second Pac-Morales fight. And a lot of people think that the first one was Morales' best win. So...what?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Nobody (but me, it seems) lends any credence at all to the second Pac-Morales fight. And a lot of people think that the first one was Morales' best win. So...what?
            He got his ass beat by Raheem.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              Like Ruben pointed out he gets little credit because he was coming off the most one sided beat down of his entire career, one he was expected to win.

Morales' best win was Pacqiauo but that was evidently his last horrah. After the 2nd loss to Barrera, beating Pacqiauo was all he had left, the Raheem fight concluded that.

Comment

pacs win over de la hoya is very underated. Before the fight everybody was saying it was a mismatch and that de la hoya was just looking for an easy big money win over a much smaller guy - few called that pac would completely destroy him and then after the event the excuses that de la hoya was over the hill and drained etc abounded to try and take from the achievement despite the fact that de la hoya himself said he wasn't drained and that he was beaten fair and square.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Like Ruben pointed out he gets little credit because he was coming off the most one sided beat down of his entire career, one he was expected to win.

Morales' best win was Pacqiauo but that was evidently his last horrah. After the 2nd loss to Barrera, beating Pacqiauo was all he had left, the Raheem fight concluded that.
                  Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  He got his ass beat by Raheem.
                  Haven't seen that fight but I know what happens. He didn't look too bad second time against Pac, though. I don't know, I was just impressed by both fighters while I was watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by David Haye View Post
                    pacs win over de la hoya is very underated. Before the fight everybody was saying it was a mismatch and that de la hoya was just looking for an easy big money win over a much smaller guy - few called that pac would completely destroy him and then after the event the excuses that de la hoya was over the hill and drained etc abounded to try and take from the achievement despite the fact that de la hoya himself said he wasn't drained and that he was beaten fair and square.
                    Oscar has said on multiple occasions he was weight drained and struggled to make weight. Plus, It's abundently clear he was dead in there.

Oscar had no business fighting at 147, and that's all there is to it.

Comment

Terry Norris' win over John Mugabi was underrated IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X