No announcement yet.

Teacher's verbal assault on student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacher's verbal assault on student

Dayum, ever had dat situation at school where one female teacher calls one of your female fella students a genuine "whore" in front of tha entire class? OMG

nope

once heard my history teacher call one of the guys in my class a descendant of paupers though

given the fact that was a cocky dude even though he was a good friend of mine...panda laughed for 15 minutes straight mostly due to the suprised look on the guy's face

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
      nope

once heard my history teacher call one of the guys in my class a descendant of paupers though

I guess teachers with political membership can do such shatt without consequences fo sho.

Comment

Nope but when I was like 14, I we had this canadian teacher, always used to annoy him

One time, before the end of the day, don't ask me why but I turned the lights out, put all the taps on and put the blinds down

he came in and I burst our laughing, the canadians face went all red

then he started to mutter something and then looked at me and screamed

"you ****ing wanker, one day I will ****ing punch you in the face"

I replied with and honest to god

"well go on then ( I was laughing as was everyone else)"

He almost did it, he gritted his teeth and went off

I didnt report him to the head though, he got away with it

BTW the same canadian teacher, flipped a table over in rage at someone else in the science lab, those tables were heavy as well, always wished i could see it live

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Nope but when I was like 14, I we had this canadian teacher, always used to annoy him

Yah, sometimes teachers got hard times with students,lol. On the other hand they're still henchmen of tha devil tellin kids loads of bullshatt fantasy facts. It's kinda equation.

Comment

I had a catholisicm teacher tell me that i was going to hell after i made him cry in front of the entire class.

That's what they get for trying to teach religion in school.

Luckily nowadays there is no religion in school, wish it would have been like that 10+ years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
              I had a catholisicm teacher tell me that i was going to hell after i made him cry in front of the entire class.

Just get him a nekkid nun and it's all good again.

Comment

2 girls were passing notes in a lesson once and the teacher intercepted it. one girl was telling the other about some lad she had fucked and the teacher decided to share it with the rest of the class.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
                  Dayum, ever had dat situation at school where one female teacher calls one of your female fella students a genuine "whore" in front of tha entire class? OMG
                  wow no but I did have ateacher who went off on students telling them they would become garbage men

Comment

Here in bulgaria the teachers used to smack us, but it was rare for them not to get slapped back. We were a bunch of as$holes though, breaking the windows of the school because there was no heat and no money for the school. No winter learning Good ol days. Now its much better, there is heat actual windows and no more breaking and slapping.

Comment

Working...
                    X