No announcement yet.

Monthly Boxing Magazines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly Boxing Magazines?

Didn't know where to post this so thought i'd ask here Does anyone here subscribe to a monthly boxing magazine? And if so what one? What are the most popular monthly magazines? I'm really interested in subscribing to one, which do you recommend?

Thanks in advance,

Casual

I occasionally buy Boxing Monthly whenever I have spare cash, although the other day I bought a magazine called fighting fit. Basically a mix of training and nutrition and boxing, but theres also a bit of MMA crap in there.

Comment

I subscribe to The Ring. It's pretty much the gold standard of boxing monthlies imo.

Comment

Ring Magazine is probably the best....there isn't a boxing monthly belt

Comment

i buy Boxing Monthly every month,ive got the whole collection for the last 3 years before that i used to buy the mag read it and give it away to my mate who runs a barber shop,so everyone else can read it

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            i buy Boxing Monthly every month,ive got the whole collection for the last 3 years before that i used to buy the mag read it and give it away to my mate who runs a barber shop,so everyone else can read it
            Do you subscribe for one year? Seems boxing Monthly is only possible for me since i'm in the UK. The Ring magazine is a whopping $140 odd dollars for a years subscription to delivery to the UK which is way to much!

Comment

Ring Magazine > Boxing Digest > Boxing Monthly

Comment

I havent bought a boxing magazine since the mid 90's. There's too much content online.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  Do you subscribe for one year? Seems boxing Monthly is only possible for me since i'm in the UK. The Ring magazine is a whopping $140 odd dollars for a years subscription to delivery to the UK which is way to much!
                  Yeah Ive only ever seen Boxing monthly and Boxing News in the UK, if I saw The Ring magazine Id choose that over those two without a doubt.

Comment

I like Ring Magazine. Yeah, it's a bit expensive but in an era where most magazines have gotten skimpier and kept their old price, Ring Magazine delivers in content. I don't read it all up and throw it away after twenty minutes like most magazines. I get my money's worth. Boxing Monthly isn't bad, I usually read that in the store rather than buy it, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X