• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• writer claims *******s are racist

Racist MANNY PACQUIAO Extremist Fans Need To Stop…It’s Just Sports

Saturday, June 26, 2010

By Tan Wang
    Why can’t the Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao Extremists talk normal? Whatever happened to having friendly sports debates? It’s getting harder to find a normal Pacquiao fan to talk with who doesn’t get butt hurt over comments praising other fighters and not proclaiming Manny Pacquiao as the greatest ever. I understand having pride in your fighter but throwing out racial slurs and vulgar insults towards someone who happens to have a different view than your own is just outright classless.
    When people become fanatic to the point of extremism like many of these Pacquiao fans, it is bordering on obsession and stalking. It’s just SPORTS!!! Sports are supposed to be fun. This is not a war, fighters win and fighters lose, debate reasonably without the degrading insults so you don’t look weird and creepy unless you have an inferiority complex and enjoy belittling other people in a sick sadistic way.
    As a Chinese-American, I was thrown insults by Pacquiao fanatics attacking my ethnicity all because I favored Floyd Mayweathr Jr. to beat Manny Pacquiao. I was even told that I was a disgrace to the Asian race for siding with a black fighter over a Filipino. But the racial remarks and comments are not limited to one race or ethnicity alone…these extremists have unleashed senseless remarks demeaning blacks, Americans, Chinese, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans…basically anyone who picks another fighter over Manny Pacquiao to win or questions Pacman’s boxing skill.
    Many of the Pacquiao extremists claim they are only doing it in self defense, comments like “Manny Pacquiao will lose because he is one dimensional” or “Floyd Mayweather is the superior boxer” is enough to trigger them into hurling vulgar comments at you.
    Here are just a few examples of the racial and derogatory remarks left by Pacquiao extremists on my articles:
    “We will kidnap all chinese living in the philippines to cut their heads off” - Abu Sayaf
    “Mr.Tan Wang even if you’re a chinese-american or a chinese born american.To the eyes of the pure blooded american you are still considered an asian with an ugly slit pair of eyes. a second class citizen in american soil.Always put that in your mind.Go and see yourself in the mirror and see if it is right for you to be with the Mayweather side.You should be on the asian side because your a bloody asian my boy!” – Jake
    “Chinese don’t know boxing, chinese are famous of Kung Fu style: SNAKE, CRANE, MANTIS, EAGLE, CAT AND MONKEY STYLE. NOODLES TOO!!! ” – provin ciano
    “Manny is a gentleman and a God fearing human being and the Mayweathers are the bad chimpanzees with no manners, oh yes they do have manners… manners of rowdy chimpanzees. LOL” – Monkees
    “Tan Wang I beleive he is chinese and a table tennis coach in China. He don’t belong in boxing. All chinese made are garbage..lol” – Abdul
    “stop writing about boxing! chinamen don’t know anything about boxing! chinamen can’t fight.. you’re more than a billion without a single boxing hero.. so you’re a billion *******! People from countries with no boxing tradition have no right in writing or even talking about boxing! SO STFU!” – clogged
    “Stupid Monkey Butt kisser Gayweather fan! Wang in China mean Penis, so Wang got a Tan dick? bwhahaahahaha “ – Willie Santos
    And trust me when I say this, those are tame examples. There are probably millions more vulgar comments on various other boxing sites, YouTube channels that are far more worse than those above.
    If you are a real fan of boxing no matter who your favorite fighter is….these type of remarks don’t belong in the sport. It’s 2010 and we should be past the racially driven hate. Just because you see other people leaving vulgar comments doesn’t make it right.
    If you saw some kids jumping off a cliff you would do the same too? I bet you wouldn’t like it if someone insulted your family or your ethnicity so why stoop to that level?
    How about this, follow Manny Pacquiao’s example be more like him and you might go somewhere in life.
    I will leave you with a simple saying: “Treat people the way you want to be treated.”
    Last edited by Team Vitaminas; 06-27-2010, 11:49 AM.

Dude your late somebody already posted this in another thread. Yes there are a lot of crazy *******s out there same for any fan group. It just seems like 90 percent of them reside on NSB.

Comment

.To the eyes of the pure blooded american you are still considered an asian with an ugly slit pair of eyes. a second class citizen in american soil.Always put that in your mind.
      Funny, considering blacks in America have been feeling the same way for the better part of a century now. Nothing to do with Pacquiao, just interesting to note.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
        Racist MANNY PACQUIAO Extremist Fans Need To Stop…It’s Just Sports

Saturday, June 26, 2010

By Tan Wang
        Why can’t the Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao Extremists talk normal? Whatever happened to having friendly sports debates? It’s getting harder to find a normal Pacquiao fan to talk with who doesn’t get butt hurt over comments praising other fighters and not proclaiming Manny Pacquiao as the greatest ever. I understand having pride in your fighter but throwing out racial slurs and vulgar insults towards someone who happens to have a different view than your own is just outright classless.
        When people become fanatic to the point of extremism like many of these Pacquiao fans, it is bordering on obsession and stalking. It’s just SPORTS!!! Sports are supposed to be fun. This is not a war, fighters win and fighters lose, debate reasonably without the degrading insults so you don’t look weird and creepy unless you have an inferiority complex and enjoy belittling other people in a sick sadistic way.
        As a Chinese-American, I was thrown insults by Pacquiao fanatics attacking my ethnicity all because I favored Floyd Mayweathr Jr. to beat Manny Pacquiao. I was even told that I was a disgrace to the Asian race for siding with a black fighter over a Filipino. But the racial remarks and comments are not limited to one race or ethnicity alone…these extremists have unleashed senseless remarks demeaning blacks, Americans, Chinese, Mexicans and Puerto Ricans…basically anyone who picks another fighter over Manny Pacquiao to win or questions Pacman’s boxing skill.
        Many of the Pacquiao extremists claim they are only doing it in self defense, comments like “Manny Pacquiao will lose because he is one dimensional” or “Floyd Mayweather is the superior boxer” is enough to trigger them into hurling vulgar comments at you.
        Here are just a few examples of the racial and derogatory remarks left by Pacquiao extremists on my articles:
        “We will kidnap all chinese living in the philippines to cut their heads off” - Abu Sayaf
        “Mr.Tan Wang even if you’re a chinese-american or a chinese born american.To the eyes of the pure blooded american you are still considered an asian with an ugly slit pair of eyes. a second class citizen in american soil.Always put that in your mind.Go and see yourself in the mirror and see if it is right for you to be with the Mayweather side.You should be on the asian side because your a bloody asian my boy!” – Jake
        “Chinese don’t know boxing, chinese are famous of Kung Fu style: SNAKE, CRANE, MANTIS, EAGLE, CAT AND MONKEY STYLE. NOODLES TOO!!! ” – provin ciano
        “Manny is a gentleman and a God fearing human being and the Mayweathers are the bad chimpanzees with no manners, oh yes they do have manners… manners of rowdy chimpanzees. LOL” – Monkees
        “Tan Wang I beleive he is chinese and a table tennis coach in China. He don’t belong in boxing. All chinese made are garbage..lol” – Abdul
        “stop writing about boxing! chinamen don’t know anything about boxing! chinamen can’t fight.. you’re more than a billion without a single boxing hero.. so you’re a billion *******! People from countries with no boxing tradition have no right in writing or even talking about boxing! SO STFU!” – clogged
        “Stupid Monkey Butt kisser Gayweather fan! Wang in China mean Penis, so Wang got a Tan dick? bwhahaahahaha “ – Willie Santos
        And trust me when I say this, those are tame examples. There are probably millions more vulgar comments on various other boxing sites, YouTube channels that are far more worse than those above.
        If you are a real fan of boxing no matter who your favorite fighter is….these type of remarks don’t belong in the sport. It’s 2010 and we should be past the racially driven hate. Just because you see other people leaving vulgar comments doesn’t make it right.
        If you saw some kids jumping off a cliff you would do the same too? I bet you wouldn’t like it if someone insulted your family or your ethnicity so why stoop to that level?
        How about this, follow Manny Pacquiao’s example be more like him and you might go somewhere in life.
        I will leave you with a simple saying: “Treat people the way you want to be treated.”
        ...so basically you're saying philipinos are classless.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          ...so basically you're saying philipinos are classless.
          I'm not the writer dude calm down.I found this and thought it was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Dude your late somebody already posted this in another thread. Yes there are a lot of crazy *******s out there same for any fan group. It just seems like 90 percent of them reside on NSB.
            really my bad.I haven't really been reading much and when I found this I couldn't resist.i agree with you .
            Last edited by Team Vitaminas; 06-27-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
              I'm not the writer dude calm down.I found this and thought it was funny.
              i'm not mad...that writer has a good point.

Comment

Some of the obsession for Pacquiao is a bit out of hand. I'll be the first to admit that i've had a few excellent discussion with Pac fans and respect them for it, but most of the time an opposing opinion about Pacquiao is met with name calling and ignorance.

Comment

Another dumb article written by a moron who doesn't realize it happens with every fanbase. And specifically with Pacquiao and May, it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                    Some of the obsession for Pacquiao is a bit out of hand. I'll be the first to admit that i've had a few excellent discussion with Pac fans and respect them for it, but most of the time an opposing opinion about Pacquiao is met with name calling and ignorance.
                    Agreed. Goes both ways though. Extremists from both sides.

Comment

Working...
                    X