No announcement yet.

The truth behind Floyd Mayweather vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Counter Punch View Post
    He's not your boy. He would fight you at catch weight if the money was right.
    and I would fight him back, even its a risky fight and even I get KTFOed.
    I would be still a fan

Comment

Originally posted by -EAGLE- View Post
      Hopkins fought fighters in his carreer that your homeboy wouldn't fight in his dreams.
      Let's see a MW fighting WW's. That would be the equivalent of Mayweather fighting LW, which is what this thread is about

Comment

Pacfans and Mayweather fans aside, everything he just said is 100% true.
        Last edited by Zarco; 02-16-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

A Perfect cherry to pick, Marquez is not even a a light welterweight. And Mayweather is 2 lbs heavier than Marquez in the weight in. What was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            Pacfans and Mayweather fans aside, everything he just said is 100% true.
            Thanks. Don't know why people got so upset lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
              A Perfect cherry to pick, Marquez is not even a a light welterweight. And Mayweather is 2 lbs heavier than Marquez in the weight in. What was that?
              So you're saying 2lbs can make a difference?

Comment

Originally posted by cleaner147 View Post
                and I would fight him back, even its a risky fight and even I get KTFOed.
                I would be still a fan
                Oscar is that you?

Comment

There's alot of truth there. I just don't like how he was like "Marquez has a country behind him" when saying that Marquez was a bigger draw than Mosley in the Brian Kenny interview. Doesn't matter though, now that they're fighting..

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
                    There's alot of truth there. I just don't like how he was like "Marquez has a country behind him" when saying that Marquez was a bigger draw than Mosley in the Brian Kenny interview. Doesn't matter though, now that they're fighting..
                    Yeah but he needed a tune up and it's not like he could say Marquez was a tune up. That would have took away from sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      Martin Luther Mayweather deserves his props....its ok to fight FWs if you're coming off a 2 year layoff
                      Marquez was a lightweight @ the time...only had to gain 7lbs...try again

Comment

Working...
                      X