• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
      lol, funny **** ain't it?

Comment

i have the same thing. what are u up to? errrr im on facebook. so no boxing forum? nope lol. gotta lie

Comment

hm... Alt, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            i have the same thing. what are u up to? errrr im on facebook. so no boxing forum? nope lol. gotta lie
            Well im not there yet

Comment

i was pretty addicted for a while...stayin up at night and posting...posting all thru out work...browsing when i got bored...this site was the fun...REALLY fun

but NSB has become a literal ****hole infested by dumbass threads and topics...its really helping overcome the addiction...hopefully by the end of january, i will have completely stopped posting and lurking this site

Comment

:"aaaand to prove there is no addiction, i'm going to open a thread and talk about it with my e-friends from boxingscene, 'cause you don't understand me at all!!"

*if you log out you might get to see her walk out the dorr to never com back...

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  i was pretty addicted for a while...stayin up at night and posting...posting all thru out work...browsing when i got bored...this site was the fun...REALLY fun

but NSB has become a literal ****hole infested by dumbass threads and topics...its really helping overcome the addiction...hopefully by the end of january, i will have completely stopped posting and lurking this site
                  A lot of us feel the same way. In hind sight, I'm not in NSB that much and on here or elsewhere which has been good.

yOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE THOUGH, YOU'RE A FUNNY pACFAN AND KINDA KEEP IT REAL

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                    A lot of us feel the same way. In hind sight, I'm not in NSB that much and on here or elsewhere which has been good.

yOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE THOUGH, YOU'RE A FUNNY pACFAN AND KINDA KEEP IT REAL

appreciate it bro...but like i told left hook tua, this place is just gonna bring out the worst in me...

and like the TS, my lady has also bitched at me for being on here too much...like wednesday, she was supposed to go with me to help me finish MY gift list and i told her to do it for me lol....when she came back, she had a handful of bags and what was i doing? i wasn't helping her...instead, i was on LeftyGunnz's radio show...it wasn't til she put the gifts down and told me she was goin to her moms that i got off the phone and logged off

i need to take my ass back to the lakers forums
                    Last edited by -MAKAVELLI-; 12-26-2009, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      appreciate it bro...but like i told left hook tua, this place is just gonna bring out the worst in me...

and like the TS, my lady has also bitched at me for being on here too much...like friday, she was supposed to go with me to help me finish MY gift list and i told her to do it for me lol....when she came back, she had a handful of bags and what was i doing? i wasn't helping her...instead, i was on LeftyGunnz's radio show...it wasn't til she put the gifts down and told me she was goin to her moms that i got off the phone and logged off

i need to take my ass back to the lakers forums
                      The internet does this. If it's games, forums or ****.

The key I found out to giving time to both is by making things different in real life and make them feel more special. When life with a girl is the same, then you could say it gets too relaxed and boring. I try to make sure that I have a balance of things so that I love spending time with my girl and it makes me happy, but then I also give myself time on the net because it's not healthy to have too much of anything. Everything in moderation.

I got stuck in the NSB bull**** too. 99.99% of my posts were in there until like 4 days ago. Now I select what threads to read in the NSB and go on here. This let's me not enjoy the forum too much but also it doesn't frustrate me at all.

Anyway I hope you do more things with your girl, but come on here still. Getting lazy is a typical thing that we men do, just make sure you don't over do it and **** up your relationship because as great as Pacquaio, Mayweather and boxing are, it aint worth it over *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X