Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to drink these for the triple header tonight

Comment

• Comment

• Just cracked one of these. Its still a bit too cold, I have to let it warm some

Comment

• what the hell ... I got drunk wayyyyy to early ... I hope i'm able to stay up through the fights ... i'm drinking this bc my Jefe is drinking the same .... I think the Tequila was a bad idea

Comment

• Definitely didn't make it in to work today for OT ...

Comment

• I'am almost positive I was roofied last night. I had a horrible blackout.

I also got kicked out of one of the bars because I was bleeding and trying to pay with blood soaked money

Comment

• I have had absurd nights in my life but last night tops them all

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  Going to drink these for the triple header tonight

Quite a bit of beer you had. Of those I've only drank Holy Grail which I didn't think was great.

I also had DAB, a large 33oz can poured into a mug large enough to fit all of that beer in it. Bluh that was a chore to finish. Hop extract is not a good idea.

I've heard good things about the other 3 beers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I have had absurd nights in my life but last night tops them all

what can you tell us about it?

and why were you bleeding at a pub ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Quite a bit of beer you had. Of those I've only drank Holy Grail which I didn't think was great.

I also had DAB, a large 33oz can poured into a mug large enough to fit all of that beer in it. Bluh that was a chore to finish. Hop extract is not a good idea.

I've heard good things about the other 3 beers.
                      I thought the Holy Grail was just ok, same with the Dab. But the other three were great I thought. You should definitely give them a try.

Comment

Working...
                      X