Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double greygoose and HUGS juice....I **** you not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      Yakuza probably run it, best to avoid that. . .
      The Yakuza aren't shit. Or rather, they won't do shit.

Believe me, I have my act down pretty good. I can play the idiotic foreigner card pretty well.

But, yeah you are right in the sense that no good will come of it, and indeed it isn't good policy to ruffle the wrong feathers.

Comment

• Get some mufuggas.

Comment

• Chugging double espresso shots, that's the best I can do tonight

Comment

• Better than nothin Tengo.

I'm on the wine again tonite. I sleep rock solid whenever I buzz myself to sleep off this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              Better than nothin Tengo.

I'm on the wine again tonite. I sleep rock solid whenever I buzz myself to sleep off this shit.

I aint drank in over 3 weeks, I passed up draft beer yeasterday. Ive have offically quit, I had no choice...it would have killed my liver if i kept on. Ill probably have a drink again some day..but it wont be any time soon. Im high on life now

Comment

• 77, I hope you doggin some damn good pussy or sumthin to make up for the lack of drank. I gotta take breaks here n there too. We all gettin old.

But you QUIT drinkin? Thats heavy bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  77, I hope you doggin some damn good pussy or sumthin to make up for the lack of drank. I gotta take breaks here n there too. We all gettin old.

But you QUIT drinkin? Thats heavy bro.

maybe not quit, but this will be a long break. It was a problem, I was drinkin way too much and it was starting to effect to my health. It got out of hand, I had to stop. My new drug is bottle water,weight lighting, and running. I had to do this for my health, being drunk all the time and obsessed with Shane Walsh was actully starting to creep some people out here on the scene.

Comment

• Got a case of yuengling and a handle of captain morgan for when I go back to school this weekend.. expect drunk posts this weekend.

If no posts I'm getting it in with a lady, or passed out drunk. One or the other

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Got a case of yuengling and a handle of captain morgan for when I go back to school this weekend.. expect drunk posts this weekend.

If no posts I'm getting it in with a lady, or passed out drunk. One or the other
                      Why not all 3, or at least the last 2? Multitasking is gold homey.

Comment

Working...
                      X