Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olajuwon or Shaq.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hard to say. the most skilled big of all time vs the most dominant force in the history of basketball. I'd have to go with shaq.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
      hard to say. the most skilled big of all time vs the most dominant force in the history of basketball. I'd have to go with shaq.
      the only shaq that really did live up to his capabilities was in 2000 unanimous decision(-1) mvp year

if shaq was able to not eat and ***** about big toe pain , he woulda bdone more than what he underachieved for, thats why hakeem is the pick to choose , hakeem always was well disciplined for all years almost

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        so you think Snaq was a better athlete, gringo?
        i think shaq was more explosive but dream had that agility and graceful aspect to his game. he had better hands too....more awareness.

Comment

Originally posted by RingTech01 View Post
          i take that back. it was definetly shaq. kareem missed much more games, shot at a less percentage from the field, and averaged less points. he might have been much more finesse, but shaq was just as effective with his own style.
          kareem played the 2nd most amount of games in nba history.

he played about 400 more games.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
            biggest bull**** of all time.

most dominant ever my ass.

his career high games is probably less than what wilt put up.

most dominant ever can't even lead the league in rebounding.

Comment

I think the Dream was a much better player. So smooth, graceful and complete.

Shaq is also a great player. But mostly due to how big and strong he is.

Hakeem was more polished and skilled.

Comment

The Dream all day

guy dominated.

Comment

Working...
                X