X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Can't stop crying;

Tune is an absolute banger.

That's the sort song that gets me on the floor. Slow dancing with myself.

Tears streaming down my face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Can't stop crying;

Comment

• Rafa Benitez finished 3rd and won this trophy still got sacked
        United parked the bus for 90 minutes v Ajax youth team and are celebrating like they beat Real Madrid in bernabeu

Comment

• I don't see the point in pissing on a team winning a trophy.

Finals are always crap. You just have to win.

Man U old manned them like they should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I don't see the point in pissing on a team winning a trophy.

Finals are always crap. You just have to win.

Man U old manned them like they should.
            yep it was men vs boys and didnt make for a good game . got to give mourino credit even if you hate the **** , hes a born winner

Comment

• Originally posted by engleby View Post
              yep it was men vs boys and didnt make for a good game . got to give mourino credit even if you hate the **** , hes a born winner
              Yeah it was dull man. But never a game. They gave those kids nothing all night.

Was one of those Ajax centre backs 17? Or did I mishear. If he was he is the Alesandro Nesta. Insane. De Liit or something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Yeah it was dull man. But never a game. They gave those kids nothing all night.

Was one of those Ajax centre backs 17? Or did I mishear. If he was he is the Alesandro Nesta. Insane. De Liit or something like that.
                they had a 17 yr old three 20 yr olds , if they stick together they would be a good team and tbh they got in the champions league and then managed to get europa final. but still they never looked like winning, id of fancied the top ten in the epl to beat them

Comment

• I still got love for Ajax, they have nothing but good young talent in their team, and they made it to the final. That says a lot.

This feat that Ajax has, no other team has it, even though they have a small league, it's a feat that is hard to duplicate:

Between 1994 to 1996, Ajax completed an unbeaten run of 52 domestic matches + 19 UEFA Champions League matches, while the 1995 year is considered as the peak of that. The 1995 Ajax team remained unbeaten for a full year, in Europe and in domestic league, a run of 48 matches overall. The feat of winning, simultaneously, both champions league and domestic league without a single defeat, is an historical achievement, unmatched by any other team.

Comment

• The problem with the Ajax of now is that they are just a feeding club, who unfortunately will not match their exploits of the 70s and even their Champion League success in the 90s.

The group of youngsters could be quite formidable if they play and stick together for a few years, but their best players will just get snatched, and they have to start their recruitments through the youths again...rinse and repeat.

Comment

• Chelsea are meant to be after their Colombian centre half. But he'd be mad to join us.

The two centre backs and the goalie looked like interesting players. Admittedly the keeper just because he was spraying the ball all over the place. Pep would love him.

Their attackers looked very ordinary. The physicality of United made it look like development players coming up against men.

Great achievement though. That league is very weak so it might be hard for them to really develop.

Comment

Working...
                      X