Who riding wit Jeff Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    Good domestic level fighter.

I remember Shannan Taylor, another Australian who looked very good. Got to his 30th fight with no losses. Sadly for him, his 30th fight was against a genuine world class boxer - Shane Mosley.

Boom.

We also had a guy named Glen Kelly. Remember him? Got to his 30th fight with no losses. Looked great. Sadly, his 30th fight was against RJJ.

Boom.

Yeah, I would love to see Horn win. But I can't see it happening. This isn't like Danny Green picking on an ancient RJJ, Pacman still has a pulse.
    I liked Paul Briggs, from memory I had him beating Adamek in one of their fights although would need to rewatch to be sure. Shame about that farce vs Danny Green.

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
    I will say horn is way way underrated by people that have never seen him fight , ive seen him fight live the kids talented tough and durable but inexperienced , he will fight better than many believe , still love manny and hope he wins but its a tougher fight than people think. and I have my ticket for the fight and will be there !!!!
    How do you think Horn would do vs Jessie Vargas?

Comment

No chance Horn beat Pacquiao unless he has loaded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I liked Paul Briggs
        I was a massive fan of Briggsy. Those two fights with Adamek were FOTY material.

I remember being pissed off because RJJ, Tarver and Johnson kept fighting each other and Briggs never got a proper crack at it.

That was probably the best age of Aussie boxing I can think of. We had Kostya dominating his division, and a fair few guys who were threatening for titles or who actually managed to snatch some.
        Briggs, Darchinyan, Green, Mundine, Sam Solimon, The Hussy brothers, Nader Hamdan, Kali Meehan, Katsidis. I probably missed a couple too.

It was a good time to be an Aussie boxing fan. Briggs was up there as one of my favourite boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          Hope Horn knocks him out so we can put an end to this era.
          You don't have to hope because it's happening. It's already been decided it simply has not occurred in physical form yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              I know I am. Manny is a huge favorite over Horn but for the life of me I can't figure out why. I've ran the numbers and watched hundreds of hours of breaking down both fighter and I came to the same conclusion,Blinky gone one punch KO Pac Man early.

Let's keep it real,Manny's chin is gone and Jeff packs that thunder from down under. It's over in 4. Bank on it son.

Jeff Horn:beast mode engaged

Can't be touched
              Can't be stopped
              Can't be moved
              Can't be rocked
              Can't be shook
              We hot

Good post man, Jeff getting hate because he is white plain and simple

Horn all the way. Pac had his time, Horn will bring that heat

Comment

=

Comment

I really like Jeff Horn. I enjoy watching him more than Pacquiao.

Comment

Pac will beat horn even at 60 years old.

Comment

How they do it in Australia. Rolling thunder son. Jeff ain't no different.

Comment

Working...
                      X