Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Wants Canelo To Knock Gennady Golovkin Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't see that happening, fish nets better not give Canelo a false sense of confidence otherwise that ginger will be taking a bad L. Canelo can win with his youth speed and counter punching, NOT KO power.

Comment

Oscar, your golden goose will be grilled. I am not even sure that Canelo will even be able to fight again next cinco de mayo 2018 after the beating he will receive come September.

Comment

Hope it lands at
        tmobile arena. Im there!!

Comment

One thing I'm certain of is Canelo not stopping GGG. I've moved from my never beating him in a million years stance after their last two fights but I would bet my nut sack that he cant knock him out. If he pushes the KO, he's biting the dust.

Comment

There's no reason for Canelo to go for the knockout. Unless he has a death wish! All he needs to do is be competitive and the judges will take care of the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              This should be a warning to everyone that Canelo is going to box from a safe distance to avoid GGG's power.
              That would be the safest bet. No way ggg can win if it goes the distance

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Oscar, your golden goose will be grilled. I am not even sure that Canelo will even be able to fight again next cinco de mayo 2018 after the beating he will receive come September.
                yes sir... Canela is getting a BEATING of his life!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X