No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Ok, so you've confirmed the fact that private schools test scores are higher.
    I literally said that in the first post. This is part of the problem with how you've been responding - you only respond to select points, side stepping massive amounts of information I provided, then do this. Ignoring what I originally said (look back, I said Private schools score higher across the board for numerous reasons. I discussed how conservative christian schools are behind public schools in mathematics and science).

I'll respond to the rest after work but I wanted to point out you are skipping large amounts of my points in my posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Wait a minute, who did I attack and when?
      I said you "seem to be" attacking them.

This is you clarifying you are not, correct?

And I'm still waiting for you to share your pro-choice plan...

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
        You mean this one?

Yeah that one.

Can't listen to a Brazilian Portuguese accent and not think Rickson or Royse gracie

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          I literally said that in the first post. This is part of the problem with how you've been responding - you only respond to select points, side stepping massive amounts of information I provided, then do this. Ignoring what I originally said (look back, I said Private schools score higher across the board for numerous reasons. I discussed how conservative christian schools are behind public schools in mathematics and science).

I'll respond to the rest after work but I wanted to point out you are skipping large amounts of my points in my posts.

But all your "evidence" is always "adjusted"

What are the "adjustments"???????

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Again I ask, what's so bad about school choice for ALL parents as opposed to just those with the financial means to buy their kids other choices?
            It makes it more difficult for white students to avoid being around black students.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              But all your "evidence" is always "adjusted"

What are the "adjustments"???????
              What are you referring to? The NEP data? If so, I take it you didn't actually click the link to the NEP site did you?

I used the NEP for one very specific thing - that conservative Christian schools do worse at mathematics and science than Public schools. That's it. Not sure why anyone would even question that, seems common knowledge.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 04-27-2017, 07:10 PM.

Comment

What are you referring to? The NEP data? If so, I take it you didn't actually click the link to the NEP site did you?

I used the NEP for one very specific thing - that conservative Christian schools do worse at mathematics and science than Public schools. That's it.
                What are the adjustments?????

That was my question

Comment

What are the adjustments?????

That was my question
                  Click the link and find out, it explains it for you. I don't you'll get it but it's there (it has to do with statistical models of parameters).

And that wasn't you're only question, you said it was "all of my evidence", as if "all of my evidence" in my post had something to do with "adjustments" even though only one thing I said was based on the SEP.

Not sure why you even bring it up, it's no secret Christian conservative schools don't excel at science and math, which have never been their strong subjects, for obvious reasons.
                  Last edited by ИATAS; 04-27-2017, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Click the link and find out, it explains it for you. I don't you'll get it but it's there (it has to do with statistical models of parameters).

And that wasn't you're only question, you said it was "all of my evidence", as if "all of my evidence" in my post had something to do with "adjustments" even though only one thing I said was based on the SEP.

Not sure why you even bring it up, it's no secret Christian conservative schools don't excel at science and math, which have never been their strong subjects, for obvious reasons.

Ok,," all your evidence" might have been a little strong

I did read the adjustments... it's blatant tweaking the numbers to make certain groups not look bad

Comment

Ok,," all your evidence" might have been a little strong

I did read the adjustments... it's blatant tweaking the numbers to make certain groups not look bad
                      Do you know how statistics are gathered in research like this? There are parameters. Any type of research like this, especially when it comes to school testing, does.
                      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multilevel_model

If you can find another method of statistics, in particular with school testing, by all means post it.

Comment

Working...
                      X