Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Warns Haye: Try Something - I'll Smack Your F***ing Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
    Haha you've really got to hope that Bellew can pull this off. That would be such a shock to Haye's ego.
    Bellew's ego is just as ridiculous. Claims he is the best cruiserweight in the world, despite his best win being Makabu. And says this as though it is obvious. He would be humbled by Usyk and Lebedev, let's be real.

Also find it amusing that in his latest interview Bellew was boasting about sparring Dereck Chisora, "a real heavyweight unlike this clown." Overlooking the fact that Haye brutally knocked Chisora out a few years ago.

This fight is a complete mismatch. Haye is superior in every department, with the gulf in speed and power most pronounced. Bellew goes to sleep in 2-3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      i'd love it if bellew won but its not going to happen unfortunately.
      It's a toss up but Haye is definitely going to be the favourite.

Comment

“I pushed him the first time because I’ve never hit anyone at a press conference. I’ve butted someone[Stevenson], but he butted me first.

Erm..Nah.

Comment

hahah dunno why you are so obsessed with virginity, makes me wonder if its an issue close to home... maybe you should get some advice off punchr and alexkid when it comes to the ladies...
          In less than two years you've nearly as many posts as myself in four years, that's Virgin of the Year Award worthy. And I thought I spent too much time on here !

Comment

Probably not unless he Chris Byrd's it and pecks away until the later rounds when he's tired. But he'll engage because of pride, and yea...probably not.
            i'd love it if bellew won but its not going to happen unfortunately.

Comment

The only way Bellew can even have a chance is if he checks that ego and just boxes and stays away from engaging until round 7 or 8 (when Haye typically slows--esp a 36 y/o Haye that hasn't fought more than 3 total rounds in almost 5 years) which seems pretty impossible. I'd love to see it, though. And Chisora...lol a guy that lost to Vitali Klitschko who could only use one arm for the last 11 rounds of the fight. I've never been impressed with Chisora. I always sort of thought he'd end up a journeyman.
              Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
              Bellew's ego is just as ridiculous. Claims he is the best cruiserweight in the world, despite his best win being Makabu. And says this as though it is obvious. He would be humbled by Usyk and Lebedev, let's be real.

Also find it amusing that in his latest interview Bellew was boasting about sparring Dereck Chisora, "a real heavyweight unlike this clown." Overlooking the fact that Haye brutally knocked Chisora out a few years ago.

This fight is a complete mismatch. Haye is superior in every department, with the gulf in speed and power most pronounced. Bellew goes to sleep in 2-3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
              X