Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These are hilarious. Its almost like these ppl werent paying attn during the election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''i wish i hadnt voted for you....''

thats nice because you most likely DIDNT !!! some bitter, lame AF hrc supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

''i wish i hadnt voted for you....''

thats nice because you most likely DIDNT !!! some bitter, lame AF hrc supporter.
      So you just gonna ignore their previous tweets saying they're voting for him or supporting him before the election?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          So you just gonna ignore their previous tweets saying they're voting for him or supporting him before the election?
          i dont believe people who actually voted for trump to be bitter on january 29 2017 !

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            i dont believe people who actually voted for trump to be bitter on january 29 2017 !
            Ok. It really doesn't matter what you believe when we can see for ourselves. The way you feel doesn't change the facts. Facts>>>Feelings

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Ok. It really doesn't matter what you believe when we can see for ourselves. The way you feel doesn't change the facts. Facts>>>Feelings
              wheres the proof that they voted for trump ?!?!?! anyone can make a e claim.

voted for trump YET crying about it on Jan 29 2017 !!!!!!!

yeah, thats believable......

Comment

Working...
              X