Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jackson stole his signature dance moves from a white man! Bob Fosse!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look, I'm a loser, but even I can't wrap my head around this constant racism thing you guys have going on. It looks so pathetic, and I don't even mean that in an insulting way. I don't understand what any of you gain from racism other than perhaps imagining to yourselves that spreading questionable information around somehow keeps you "safe from people of a different race."

People are just people, guys. This racism thing is so lame.

It's similar to how I feel about people believing in religion (I'm an atheist); while in the case of religion I respect that people have the right to believe whatever they want, it looks utterly pathetic from my point of view that humans are sitting around actually believing in spirits.

-_-' Like c'mon, do you know the level of either delusion or brainwashing, from how I see it, needed to indoctrinate a person from early on and actually keep them hooked on that nonsense?

From my damn perspective, it's literally like I'm in a world of people believing in Santa Claus!!!! That's actually how it frikin' feels, every day. It's what it is, to me.

Can you imagine how ridiculous that must be, for me?

And again, everyone has a right to believe what they want, but I also have a right to find it ridiculous (as long as I'm not harassing religious people who don't wish to speak with me or something).

That's how I view racism, as well. From my perspective, you're all wasting your time with nonsense.

It depresses me that I've wasted so much time myself poking holes in what you all say.

Life sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      People losing respect for a peado because he copied a few dance moves?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Coffee shop intellectuals eat it up -- it's always cool trivia to "Did you know _____ is from blacks?" and nobody corrects them, no matter how uninventable the invention in question is
        You would have to be a fool to believe this is not true.

Up until the early to mid 1900's, were blacks finally given credit for their inventions. And when finally given credit, rarely, if at all, was it taught in mainstream schools or media.

I know it hurts your feelings, but this is fact

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          You would have to be a fool to believe this is not true.

Up until the early to mid 1900's, were blacks finally given credit for their inventions. And when finally given credit, rarely, if at all, was it taught in mainstream schools or media.

I know it hurts your feelings, but this is fact
          The inventions were so lacking despite all the help they got like affirmative action, that they ended up creating a scam called afrocentricsm where they would basicely lie and try(I say try because nobody outside that demograph takes it seriously) to steal other cultures and claim that they were the 'originals'. Embarrassing. That's why this MJ thing isn't surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            everyone takes something from someone else
            Some segments, like rappers, go overboard and take everything from everyone. 10 out of 10 rap songs is the result of "sampling" from an older, original song.

Comment

The Name Of The Game is WHO DOES IT BETTER!

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                The inventions were so lacking despite
                No, the inventions were not lacking. And this was way before affirmative action was even mentioned. You don't have a clue

Comment

to steal other cultures
                  Talk about stealing other cultures?

Comment

The inventions were so lacking despite all the help they got like affirmative action
                    And speaking of affirmative action, white women have benefited from Affirmative Action more than any other group, so, yeah...

Comment

This is surely given any attention as an ironic counter to the afrocentric obsession with inventing every musical subgenre, how Elvis stole their thunder, etc.

Black Americans are kind of obsessed with proving they invented little pop culture quirks and fashion details and /proving that other races stole everything because they feel so detached from their own history. The strange practice of using Arabic and French names to manufacture an "exotic foreign aura" piecemeal from seemingly random cultures is part of this.

Coffee shop intellectuals eat it up -- it's always cool trivia to "Did you know _____ is from blacks?" and nobody corrects them, no matter how uninventable the invention in question is -- wiggling your knee in a certain way or wearing something a size too large. Racist.

With that said, you guys are fighting over who was the first man to dance like a queer with hemorrhoids. I'd be playing hot potato with that.
                      Obligatory reminder that Michael Jackson was an avid kiddie fiddler and posthumously exposed collector of child abuse **** and his crappy music doesn't redeem him

Comment

Working...
                      X