No announcement yet.

The official: Lemule vs Rios RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    He was getting sent flying from Rios' uppercuts, he'd get killed against Canelo. Lemieux isn't that much better than Rios, this fight showed it.
    Sent flying? Do you know Rios or something? The guy got massively outpointed by Lemieux at his worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      To me, he's a Canadian Kirkland, with even fewer tricks up his sleeve. Canelo has a field day with anyone he can lay traps on. Too quick for brawlers.
      i think he is a little better than kirkland. has a better chin but his conditioning sucks and he has no training discipline.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        It wasn't close. The scores say it all.

When you see a fighter you recognise looking bad you tend to focus on the punches he takes, not realising that for every punch he takes he's already given 5 to the opponent.
        Lemieux is one of the biggest Canadian boxing stars, of course he's going to get a wide decision. He won but not by much. He did great body work but kept taking clean shots.

Rios was eating punches but don't act like he wasn't hurting Lemieux or landing his left at will round after round. Lemieux's power is overrated, Rios, Alcine, Rubio, Golovkin etc. have walked through his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Lemieux is one of the biggest Canadian boxing stars, of course he's going to get a wide decision. He won but not by much. He did great body work but kept taking clean shots.

Rios was eating punches but don't act like he wasn't hurting Lemieux or landing his left at will round after round. Lemieux's power is overrated, Rios, Alcine, Rubio, Golovkin etc. have walked through his punches.
          Except Golovkin altered his entire fight strategy for Lemieux. Why would you do that for someone who's power is "overrated"?

Let's not talk **** here. Lemieux looked far from good tonight but he was never in any trouble of losing and it was a clear UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            juan larena es argentino y el estudio esta en argentina. el otro comentarista es mexicano, van para toda latinoamerica y el caribe. larena comentando me encanta. no hay muchas peleas con sus relatos en youtube lamentablemente.
            Me encanto el dialogo y voy a buscar a este canal de hoy en adelante pa peleas

Comment

Working...
            X