Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Admits: Golovkin is Too Big, Strong For My Son!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do all the Flom0s who said GGG would be easy work for Floyd, that Floyd was too slick, have to say now? Even Floyd mother****ing Junior said GGG would be easy work, but I guess his father is spilling the truth. I wonder if Junior will fire Senior for telling the truth to the media, like how he blew up at Steven A Smith and almost fired Leonard Ellerbe? Guess we'll find out.

Comment

It's quite hilarious seeing Triple G fans attempt to **** on Floyd's career. Like are you guys trolling or actually brain dead? Saying GGG is the best is no different from calling AJ/Deontay/Spence p4p, it is a reach.

Comment

Finally, they admitted. Thats why Floyd was begging GGG to move up to 168 so thet can close the 155 subject once and for all. Floyd will box if GGG jumps to 168, otherwise everybody is demanding Floyd vs GGG and the latter agrees to fight at 155. But to be honest, he is too big for Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          All jealousy over the best fighter of this decade...people can't handle that.
          Yeah some people are so desperate to see the man lose. He'd be 10 years into retirement and they'd claim he's ducking whoever's hot at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
            And I'm guessing Floyd was in his prime his whole career. Right, idiot?
            Here we go, pretending something I didn't say in order to counter my fair argument, then "Idiot".

Typical Floyd's fan... uneducated little piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
              Finally, they admitted. Thats why Floyd was begging GGG to move up to 168 so thet can close the 155 subject once and for all. Floyd will box if GGG jumps to 168, otherwise everybody is demanding Floyd vs GGG and the latter agrees to fight at 155. But to be honest, he is too big for Floyd
              Lol GGG agrees to 154....I'm guessing he must have Oscar's star power eh? Don't be ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                Shows what a warrior Kell Brook is stepping up like that and actually outboxing golovkin
                You do realize 147 is Floyd's 4th weight class.

Floyd best weight is around 130-140 when he you have to actually worry about getting knocked the **** out by him while figuring out how the **** you out box him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  Duh...that's the reason why his fraudulent dehydrated ass was soooooooo thirsty to fight the WW God..the PPV and P4P King...he ain't TALK that fly **** to SOG though...chump!
                  Ward called out Floyd also, as did Hopkins, dumb****

Comment

Fight someone his own size? Then why isn't he telling Canelo to fight him? Why is he asking GGG to fight Ward then?

Comment

Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
                      Yeah some people are so desperate to see the man lose. He'd be 10 years into retirement and they'd claim he's ducking whoever's hot at the time.
                      Of course, but because he never lost, they'll be saying it for a long lonnnng time, while still burning with hatred and anger.

P.S. Triple V's resume sucks azz

Comment

Working...
                      X