Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    She's up in GA by 7 points and AZ by 5 points
    Thats crazy...

Even the more racist states want nothing to do with Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Thats crazy...

Even the more racist states want nothing to do with Trump.
      Ya lol, and he does horrible with women he is down by 28 points 60-32 with female voters

Comment

She's up in GA by 7 points and AZ by 5 points
        Long time to go, I bet Trump gets a lil boost after the debates but still loses handily.

Comment

I got the over on Trump getting 133. Trump is gonna gain ground in debates just wait & see. Hillary been talking like a politically robot for decades, Trump talks more like a real person than anyone who's ran for President since we've all been alive. Thats gonna gain him more points then people think even if he says some crazy **** every now & again.

Comment

No way in hell he can win PA, but he has a shot in MI and MN
            Uhm, you do realize that Minnesota hasn't voted Republican since 1972, right? It's literally the longest running state to have consistently voted for any one party on record.

Just because a Trump campaign adviser says Minnesota is on the table don't mean it's true.

He's literally so stupid that he's forming a plan of attack to try to contest a state that hasn't been red in 44 years. A smart person would put that money and those resources in to a traditionally conservative state that he's losing like Arizona or Georgia instead.

Further proof that Trump is a ****ing idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Uhm, you do realize that Minnesota hasn't voted Republican since 1972, right? It's literally the longest running state to have consistently voted for any one party on record.

Just because a Trump campaign adviser says Minnesota is on the table don't mean it's true.

He's literally so stupid that he's forming a plan of attack to try to contest a state that hasn't been red in 44 years. A smart person would put that money and those resources in to a traditionally conservative state that he's losing like Arizona or Georgia instead.

Further proof that Trump is a ****ing idiot.
              I said that cuzz he is only down 5 points MN and he is down 11 points in PA but yeah Nate Silver gives Trump a 8% chance to win Minnesota, I don't think he can do it, I don't even think he will get 150 electrol votes, I was one of the few people that said he would win the nomination but get crushed by HRC because of the overwelming female vote, he would have had a much better chance against Sanders

Comment

No way Trump is losing NC, SC, and Georgia. I don't care what polls say.

Trump will take Ohio, and Florida too.

The map posted by that Brush dude is most likely what will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  No way Drumpf is losing NC, SC, and Georgia. I don't care what polls say.

Drumpf will take Ohio, and Florida too.

The map posted by that Brush dude is most likely what will happen.
                  Brush alt confirmed......

Comment

Working...
                  X