Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Alleged Robbery Footage at Bowling Alley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    What gun? Did you see a gun? Did you hear somebody say "AB put the gun away"?

Green K lol

Comment

Tell me this isnt all the evidence..

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Im no lawyer by any means but I am somewhat saavy with the criminal justice system. I find it quite intriguing so I read a lot about it. Anyways for 1, the media loves to say "the cops" charged a "suspect" when its actually a prosecutor that files charges, the prosecutor can file more charges, lesser charges, or go with what a cop/detective recommends (at least in most states) This video will most likely be used as evidence but in my non-professional experience it will not be enough to convict or give a good chance of charges being lowered but no one really knows until someone see the police report which is hearsay (btw in most states). If Broner were smart, he would have not made any statements to the police before lawyering up. A civil compromise may help (meaning Broner will have to pay the accuser some serious $$$) but it wont necessarily take away the charges but increases a decent plea. With AB's record though I doubt he doesnt get off completely. I would say he gets some jail time or if anything house arrest along with some community service and definitely probation of some sort.
        It happened in January. They didn't charge him until March. When he turned himself in I'm pretty sure his lawyer had already invoked his right to remain silent. This video is supposedly the smoking gun that led police to charge him. No gun in the video. No mention of a gun in the video. Didn't see anybody being knocked out in the video. So it's the word of the "victim" against Broner's. The "victim" already has a civil suit which was filed before the criminal charges. The prosecutors file the charges but they are pressured by the police to file charges. That's why they allowed him to turn himself in a week after the charges were filed. He allegedly robbed a man at gun point and assaulted him and they tell him to turn himself in when he gets back in town? They didn't even send D.C. police to go get him. He wasn't hiding out.

Comment

AB style in the clink .....yeah he'll be getting his **** pushed in bro

Comment

brah, brah, brah it's all that i hear does he know another expresion?

Comment

Ok. Wahaha. This is funny. Broner getting charged with a joke.

Comment

witness statements and the audio should be enough to send him to jail

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  broner is a sorry ass idiot
                  Yup, I can care less about him.

Comment

He's going to end up getting shot doing **** like this. Nobody is going to try to fight a pro boxer, but they aren't going to settle for getting bullied either.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      He's going to end up getting shot doing **** like this. Nobody is going to try to fight a pro boxer, but they aren't going to settle for getting bullied either.
                      That's the truth.

My friends who are pro, when they had beef they either got jumped or sucker punched. No one was planning on a fair one.

Comment

Working...
                      X