Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all those talking **** about gg's resume.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why people argue with the GGG haters. Majority of them are trolls and the rest of them are just stupid.

Most of these fanboys argument are that Quillin is a better win than anything GGG has done and my argument is based on what.

If you go by rankings, yes Quillin was #2 when Jacobs beat him but Geale was #2 when GGG beat him. And Geale earned his rankings unlike Quillin

If you go by accomplishments than Qullin hasn't accomplished more than Lemule. He's less accomplished than Geale.

Some of these guys are just sad.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
      I don't understand why people argue with the GGG haters. Majority of them are trolls and the rest of them are just stupid.

Most of these fanboys argument are that Quillin is a better win than anything GGG has done and my argument is based on what.

If you go by rankings, yes Quillin was #2 when Jacobs beat him but Geale was #2 when GGG beat him. And Geale earned his rankings unlike Quillin

If you go by accomplishments than Qullin hasn't accomplished more than Lemule. He's less accomplished than Geale.

Some of these guys are just sad.
      Haters always bring up that Geale got beat by Darren Barker who had the hips of a 95 year old man.

Fuk these haters man

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        You might be right but Lara is still head and shoulders above anyone on g strings resume
        Sure and I'll like him to fight Lara vs GGG but I realize it's not going to happen for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Haters always bring up that Geale got beat by Darren Barker who had the hips of a 95 year old man.

Fuk these haters man
          Dann Dirk I didn't know you was on here. Than again you probably have a alarm that goes off in your head when someone posts in a GGG thread.

It's real sad the only reason you dislike Geale is because he lost to GGG.

But in disrespecting Geale you make yourself look bad. He lost to a guy who in a very close fight to guy who damaged his hip in his next fight. As if guys can't come back from a career set back.

But wait didn't Jacobs beat cancer and than knock Quillin out in 1 round. But that should be impossible according to Dirk. People can't possibly go through tribulations and come back stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            All that is absolutely true about Williams but the difference is GGG is a star and Williams was a relative nobody outside of hardcore boxing fans. Williams had no choice but to move around. Lemueix just made 1.5 million to fight GGG, I'm guessing some guys wouldn't mind making that payday and would take a chance fighting him.

Problem is guys like Quillen and Jacobs make 1.5 to fight each other so they'll want 3 million to fight GGG and the money is just not there to make the fights I'm guessing..
            GGG is a relative nobody outside of his fans... I talk boxing to my friends, casuals, etc n outside of hard core fans no one knows who he is

97k-100k or however much he did ppv, a star does more than that easy

He has to fight people who the public believes has a chance or is considered a good fighter

He hasn't bro, he has to take risks like everyone else and dare to be great....that's not gonna happen fighting just decent comp.

HBO tried to make delahoya a star... He became one after fighting good to great comp....not washed up Jorge paez, Or john john Molina.... It took Whitaker. Ike n Tito

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Anyone this guy faces becomes a low class fighter. Watch him beat the crap put Tureano Johnson and all of sudden the haters will start talking about how Stevens already knocked him out. Just like they did with Lemiuex, they started bringing up how Rubio stopped him and Alcine outboxed him. Who cares? GGG is beating these guys too, and in earlier rounds. So that makes him at least better than the guys who previously knocked out his future opponents. If he fights Lee, haters will talk about how Chavez Jr and Vera KO'ed him already, and how Lee struggled with Quillin. GGG is stuck in no man's land, never gets credit for nuffin'.
              HAHAHA man stop the sarcasm is going to fly right over their heads and you'll end up being invited to be part of the Good boy nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero's Dad View Post
                This debate surrounding GGG's resume is ******ed. To my mind, his team have only ducked Ward, which was an incredibly difficult fight.

Other than that, the resume is as good as it could possibly be at this stage.

I get slamming a resume if a hyped fighter has clearly ducked a bunch of fighters. But he's been hugely ducked himself, and destroyed all the opposition brought to him.

So what are you idiots crying about?
                What are they REALLY crying about is that GGG is a roadblock in MW division that stands in the way of another Mayweather triumphant unretirement. Or if Mayweather is really retired, then they would try to hype up his latest big win - Canelo. But this train of reasoning has a serious setback, because Canelo does not want to fight GGG on even terms, without draining him. Which is why they hate Golovkin. Add to the fact, that Golovkin got a lot of media attention, which they thought should be reserved only for the fighters they like.

Hence the crying.

Comment

Working...
                X