Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Fixed it for ya.
    lol nothing to be proud off, Floyd didnt score, I was simply stating the obvious biased compubox

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-08-2015, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
      Those videos they try to hide from its like theyre doing everything to ignore the TRUITH! Go spoon never stop reminding them!
      Even the highlights and the one who connected the more telling heavier blows were Pac's.

The true winner.

Comment

Originally posted by scapegoat09 View Post
        Didn't watch the replay nor the slow mo but i do watch the fight live..i know Pac wins, i do box and my eyes are fast enough to see who landed the most.

This is boxing you know, hehe.
        Actually your right, normal viewing you can tell who commanded the ring and landed the telling blows.

I'm only bringing out the obvious to show an airtight case who truly won that night.

And then some..

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 01:24 AM.

Comment

This thread is as bad as the one who claims Canelo is not a middleweight! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
            This thread is as bad as the one who claims Canelo is not a middleweight! lol
            No logical rebuttal - check

Sure

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              No logical rebuttal - check

Sure
              If that makes you feel better, go for it. You are the one losing sleep over this! LMAO!

Comment

If that makes you feel better, go for it. You are the one losing sleep over this! LMAO!
                Just as I thought. Nothing to go for..

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Just as I thought. Nothing to go for..

Cheers!
                  Please try to get some sleep, you need it!

Comment

Please try to get some sleep, you need it!
                    Case in point again..

Nothing.. Empty can. No substance lol

Floyd fans in a nutshell lmao

No worries I have ample sleep

I'm enjoying spreading the truth.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:57 AM.

Comment

When their is a crime you look at clues if events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing. Videos of a fight are evidents captured and trapped in time.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if counted would have been 8-4 Pac. The true winner.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties. Unedited round by round documented shots.

Enjoy!

Those who want to dispute the author's work. Time stamp it and let's discuss, but I assure you it's all there in it's purest form.

Enjoy!

Fury wins, and this is all you can talk about. MOVE THE **** ON. MANNY LOST, GET OVER IT

Comment

Working...
                      X