No announcement yet.

Ok so I started talking to this girl I hooked up with a long time ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'll give you guys the details. We drank a little bit, started making out. She sucked my c0ck and balls while I fingered her.

Pounded the ***** and fingered her ass, cummed all over her stomach.

I did it for the lounge
    I happy for ya bro... I read this the other day (yesterday) and was wondering what happened... Like a f.ucking soap opera:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      I happy for ya bro... I read this the other day (yesterday) and was wondering what happened... Like a f.ucking soap opera:bukkake:
      I must say I'm a hopeless romantic. Busting nuts on b*tches

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

We were texting for a couple days and I asked her what she's doing tonight, she said she has work early tomorrow so she's not able to hang out tonight, but she said she's down to chill tomorrow at around 6 when she's off work.

She said she wanted to drink and said she's going to bring tequila

Anyway she has a boyfriend but things aren't going so well I'm assuming. I asked her if her boyfriend was coming over to chill tomorrow and watch the Patriots game, she said no.

You guys think she wants to smash or what?
          dont push for it. If you do, you probably wont get any. If she wants to it'll happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            dont push for it. If you do, you probably wont get any. If she wants to it'll happen.
            I banged it out bro. Did it for the lounge

Comment

I banged it out bro. Did it for the lounge
              Now that you got your foot in the door. You gotta get her to smash the whole Lounge. Just coach her up right quick, and she'll be ready to hit that Lounge track, and smash the whole damn Lounge.

Let her know the golden moments that you gave her weren't the end of it. Now its time for her to experience the trail of milk and honey.

If she balks at it, let her know that this was part of the "Dream" Dr. King envisioned, and that what she does for you and the Lounge will be for the betterment of mankind.

Your Lounge HOF ticket status is on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                Now that you got your foot in the door. You gotta get her to smash the whole Lounge. Just coach her up right quick, and she'll be ready to hit that Lounge track, and smash the whole damn Lounge.

Let her know the golden moments that you gave her weren't the end of it. Now its time for her to experience the trail of milk and honey.

If she balks at it, let her know that this was part of the "Dream" Dr. King envisioned, and that what she does for you and the Lounge will be for the betterment of mankind.

Your Lounge HOF ticket status is on the line.
                Lmfao we are going to be able to see this on BangBros

Comment

Working...
                X