Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teddy Atlas furious at Rod Salka vs. D Garcia, likes Pacquiao-Algieri, Picks Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Teddy Atlas is one of the guys the Flowmos respect, they have been trying to say Algieri Pac is a bad fight likes its the equivalent to Salka vs Garcia which is straight up laughable, of all the match ups Salka vs. Garcia, Maidana vs. Mayweather 2, and Pacquiao vs Algieri its probably the best one of the bunch, even Teddy Atlas agreed.

Flowmos need to stop with the fake outcry so people don't focus on Maidana vs. Floyd 2 crap rematch. This is what they do the most they complain about Pac hoping it takes away criticism from Floyd. Just don't watch it so stop crying boycott when you don't even order Pacs fights or even Floyds you broke asses just stream fights either way lol. The only ones who order Floyd fights are the ones complaining about them and they have the right too you don't since you broke bums don't pay.

Atlas picks Pacquiao to win and gave him the slight edge. He said its a great fight and Algieri deserve the shot and he is happy for him.

A lot of pro boxers like Antonio Tarver, Paul Spadafora, brandon Rios, etc think the Pac vs. Algieri fight is a 50 50 fight and a great match up.

I can understand people being mad at it being on PPV none of the fights like Floyd vs. Maidana 2 especially shouldn't be on PPV. At least with the Pac vs Algieri fight its not going to be ordered as much since its over seas its basically the equivalent to one of those pinoy power ppvs Arum used to put on that did like 75k ppv buys.
    Following the Algeri win Atlas said that was a horrible decision and the refs did not do their job. He said that Algeri fought like a amateur and did not deserve the win. So I must say a guy who won a disputed decision which many said he ran the whole fight and hasn't defended his new 140 lb title one time doesn't deserve to fight one of the biggest names in boxing for a 147 lb title. He's not even ranked at 147. I have no problem with the sanctioning bodies not sanctioning the Garcia v Salka fight, but this one should not be sanctioned either. Now you also said the Pac v Algeri fight is better than Mayweather v Maidana. You really don't believe that do you?

Comment

Who did you lose your bet with mate?

Comment

Teddy Atlas would have to be one of the most ridiculous, moronic and scum bag figures in all of boxing!

I cannot take a man seriously who runs Tyson into the ground despite the fact Tyson is the only reason he has any input to the boxing world whatsoever!

Someone should splat that chump good!

Comment

Teddy Atlas is a very poor analyst and trainer. Very cliched. If it were for Mike Tyson, we wouldn't know this focker. Teddy don't know **** about boxing.

Comment

Pac/Algieri can't be compared to Garcia/Salka.... only reason Pac/Algieri is bad is because it's a PPV fight we don't want to freaking pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              some of pac's biggest haters (atlas and malignaggi) aren't even hating on the algieri vs pac.

so i don't understand why algieri even gets hated on by so called "boxing fans". what's there not to like about algieri? he's a good and honest kid, he is a very intelligent boxer, tall and rangy, and proved his worth against provo.

algieri deserves respect and he is an american hero.
              why is alopecia an american hero?

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                Teddy Atlas would have to be one of the most ridiculous, moronic and scum bag figures in all of boxing!

I cannot take a man seriously who runs Tyson into the ground despite the fact Tyson is the only reason he has any input to the boxing world whatsoever!

Someone should splat that chump good!
                i agree. brain matter must be seeping out of his facial scar.

Comment

Fu.ck this fight (algieri/pac) and the other 2!

Comment

Working...
                  X