No announcement yet.

My view on going to fights...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My view on going to fights...

Huge boxing fan, huge fan of fighters from Britain coz that's where I'm from but huge fan of fighters from all over the world coz I'm a boxing fan.

I feel sometimes fans on boxing websites get it a bit twisted and hear me out.....

I travel to watch fight like many of my friends, when we are there to watch a British fighter hopefully beat an American or Mexican fighter etc, its all in good spirit. Most of the fights I've come to the states to watch we've lost but its ALWAYS in good spirit and the banter with other fans is what makes it. After the fight we grab a beer and talk **** about the fight. I'm now lucky to have some of my best friends from fans of the other fighter. We will always talk **** to each other. That should always be the way....

Sometimes people on boxing websites should go to fights, we may cheer for different fighters but we are all part of the same family and its really a great thing.

Anyway just my thoughts. Would like to hear some opinions and experiences from going to fights.....

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
    Huge boxing fan, huge fan of fighters from Britain coz that's where I'm from but huge fan of fighters from all over the world coz I'm a boxing fan.

I feel sometimes fans on boxing websites get it a bit twisted and hear me out.....

I travel to watch fight like many of my friends, when we are there to watch a British fighter hopefully beat an American or Mexican fighter etc, its all in good spirit. Most of the fights I've come to the states to watch we've lost but its ALWAYS in good spirit and the banter with other fans is what makes it. After the fight we grab a beer and talk **** about the fight. I'm now lucky to have some of my best friends from fans of the other fighter. We will always talk **** to each other. That should always be the way....

Sometimes people on boxing websites should go to fights, we may cheer for different fighters but we are all part of the same family and its really a great thing.

Anyway just my thoughts. Would like to hear some opinions and experiences from going to fights.....
    My crew in the US goes to a lot of fights too. We always bust on the Brits but man they are fun to hang out with.

Comment

I met some British guy and his girlfriend at Lara Trout.

Real fun time. She was like passed out drunk and he was pretty blitzed.

Comment

Most people who go to fights aren't there to be a$$holes so 98% of the time it will be a problem; I live seeing fights live it's no better expierence. People talk reckless on boards like this because it no reprocussions unless you feel a red k is the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I met some British guy and his girlfriend at Lara Trout.

Real fun time. She was like passed out drunk and he was pretty blitzed.
          did you pass out too? but from boredom? lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
            did you pass out too? but from boredom? lololololol
            Nope I enjoyed Lara boxing beautifully.

Comment

I went to Ward vs Dawson, That was the first fight I ever went to. I had a blast. Pete Rose was at that fight and he is a Ward fan. I am also going to Golovkin vs Geale at Madison Square Garden. I hope I have as much fun at that fight as I did at Oracle Arena for Ward vs Dawson.

Comment

Working...
              X