Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seth Mitchell Tries stopping Adrien Broner from further embarassment..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW
    I cant believe how many posters on here accept Broners behavior.
    Its fooken amazing!

We all know that Broner is a uneducated fool with no common sense!
    make all the excuses about him being from the hood or him being young
    Oscar grew up in east LA
    Bhop grw up in Philly
    Martinez grew up in some Argentinian Barrio
    you dont see them acting the fool
    Canelo is 22 and he doesnt act the fool

all im saying is quit making excuses for this tool and just admit
    he is a ******ed ignorant clown

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      WOW
      I cant believe how many posters on here accept Broners behavior.
      Its fooken amazing!

We all know that Broner is a uneducated fool with no common sense!
      make all the excuses about him being from the hood or him being young
      Oscar grew up in east LA
      Bhop grw up in Philly
      Martinez grew up in some Argentinian Barrio
      you dont see them acting the fool
      Canelo is 22 and he doesnt act the fool

all im saying is quit making excuses for this tool and just admit
      he is a ******ed ignorant clown
      agreed,The way they ride broners dlck hard is pretty disturbing

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Feelings? Excuse me, I am one who conducts myself with honor, perhaps something you are not too familiar with. Even our favorite fighters are not beyond reproach. To give them passes just because you like how they fight delegates you down to nothing more than a fanboy, no matter how high minded you coach your words. Contrary to what you may believe, it is possible to differentiate between being a fan of a fighter, and condoning any act he may do outside the ring just because you are a fan.

Its one thing if he was trying to humiliate some snake of a promoter, or feckless journalist, but he disrespected a humanitarian in front of the very kids that person is trying to be a role model to. Overall a childish and ridiculous move. He's 22 not 8.
        damn,Sum real shlt right here

Comment

Originally posted by codey
          Broner is funny as hell. some of ya seem to forget the kid is only 22. he's just acting his age. lol
          Thats whats wrong with this country and society. Since when the **** is 22 a kid? Do you know what people are doing where Im from at the age of 22? 22 is a grown ass man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Dude needs to grow up. I know 5 year old kids with down syndrome who are more mature and intelligent than this imbecile. Hopefully DeMarco surprises us and knocks this fool out.

Comment

man yall kids lookin for new reasons to hate all day huh? yall cant peep a young up and coming undefeated slick fighter so yall just hate on small things that dont even matter! i hope it pisses u off tho! yall is payin the bills lmao. i was at broners last fight and and all yall haters was quiet at the arena lmao. hes young but more importantly who cares if u think he's ghetto or not. he keeps winnin and u cant handle it

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                ... Hand down from making bunny ears like a child on some dude who trying to announce some statement to the boy and girls club.

@1:18 mark.
                Even Floyd Mayweather wouldn't do some stupid crap like this during a serious charity event. wtf is Broner thinking? That guy in the middle shouldn't have been disrespected with that bunnies ears crap.

You can tell Seth felt awkward being around Broner, he had a fake smile on, he really held back from telling him to show some respect.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Thats whats wrong with this country and society. Since when the **** is 22 a kid? Do you know what people are doing where Im from at the age of 22? 22 is a grown ass man.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Dude I see what your saying. I had my daughter at 22 and it was a very maturing experience for me. but not all of us are the same and accept responsibility gracefully. Cada cabeza es un mundo. in life we have our mature 22 year olds and also we have the ones that are 22 but act like there 12. that's Broner unfortunately.

Comment

What the **** was it with tickets in his mouth and making childish sounds? Was he high or is he always like this? This was absolutely terrible. I can't even conceive the notion that at 22 its cool to be this way. That s definitely America's problem. Too much coddling grown ass people. I was cooking by 10 and doing my laundry at 10. To some that might be interpreted as bad parenting or a broken home. In my family that's called manning the **** up. 22 and you're acting like that? Definitely too many passes given out to people simply because they reach some level of fame. And for fighting? That makes the fans seem even worse. I thought this was a gentleman's sport or at the least blood thirsty men who were crazy but still acted like men not an early teen.

Comment

keep em in the limelight!

Comment

Working...
                      X