No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman = useless (or worse)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Notice HBO never mention Golokovin to Ward, they just basically said is a move to 175 your next step I beleive the man called out anyone from 154 to 168 that mean Mayweather to Ward right ?
    I would dare Ward tie up GGG and try to fight him on the inside.

Comment

I'm sorry but I don't see how this is turning into a Ward doesn't want it with Golovkin thread. Ward will beat Golovkin, and I bet that fight happens in the next couple years, if everything falls into place for it. Golovkin looks solid, but he's not exactly hard to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I'm sorry but I don't see how this is turning into a Ward doesn't want it with Golovkin thread. Ward will beat Golovkin, and I bet that fight happens in the next couple years, if everything falls into place for it. Golovkin looks solid, but he's not exactly hard to hit.
        And Ward isn't quite the heavy hitter either. I don't think this fight happens tho to be serious.

Comment

Max Kellerman is one of the smartest people in boxing, if not the smartest. I just don't get the nonsense that I hear regularly on here about him.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            And Ward isn't quite the heavy hitter either. I don't think this fight happens tho to be serious.
            I said Golovkin isn't hard to find or hit, he isn't. Ward is the best fighter I've seen lately that gets his opponent completely out of their fight and what they do. Golovkin would be no different. Golovkin is good though, he should focus on cleaning out MW though. Chavez/Martinez, Geale, Quillin/Pirog, those are the fights he needs right now.

I don't know where Ward goes from here though. The other Top SMW's he's beaten and are sorting their crap out, Froch/Bute/Kessler/Abraham.

I think Ward should stay at 168 for another 12-18 months though. He could fight Andre Dirrell next, which would be a solid win over a Top 10 SMW. Than, he could fight someone like Rodriguez/Stevenson/Oosthuizen, who ever steps up as a top contender by next year. By then, the Froch/Bute/Kessler/Abraham crap will be sorted out and Chavez will be at 168 as well.

Comment

Merchant was more accurate, he's just a better commentator, I'll miss him when gets replaced by Kellerman.

When there's no fighter or trainer the commentary is not gonna be terribly insightful. Roy should have been there instead of Kellerman.

Comment

Originally posted by BesWorldChamp View Post
                Max Kellerman is one of the smartest people in boxing, if not the smartest. I just don't get the nonsense that I hear regularly on here about him.
                He could have a phd from effin harvard, but he says stupid **** about boxing way too often.
                Last edited by wmute; 09-09-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Lol Kellerman is a clown. I like when he gets into it with Roy and they disagree with each other and Roy schools his ass. Then he finds a way to agree with Roy like "Yea well... blah blah"
                  true! he always try to come up with some conciliatory bs after gettin schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                    The comments made by all 3 of them were pretty much useless as always. The only good commentator they have his RJ, he should be hired full time and get rid of stewards old ass.
                    Amen to that.

Comment

I like Kellerman a lot. Him and RJJ are great on HBO..
                      Papas kool but he doesnt have the boxing knowledge that kellerman brings to the table...
                      Lampley is a cheerleader who is hyping up whichever fighter hbo tells him to..
                      Stewart is ok, hate it when he says. this is exactly what i expected to happen..
                      merchant is too old

Comment

Working...
                      X