• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah right

arum is like scrooge mcduck

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Bobs an idiot tbh. He is already rich as hell and getting near to his death. You would think that helping the sport that made you rich would be more important now at this stage in life than raking in a few more millions. If there is a hell, Arum is going to it.
      The Jewish faith does not believe in "Hell". The closest to a swearword including a sort of hell is "Gei in der erd" meaning "Go into the earth with you".

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
        he can't have sex anymore, why he love money so much? oh he is a jew...
        And you are a revolting Antisemite who needs sanitorium treament for this irrational mental disease. because of a Jew like Arum, you have internet. Because of a Jew it's about a 90% probability that you are alive....even if deranged.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          And you are a revolting Antisemite who needs sanitorium treament for this irrational mental disease. because of a Jew like Arum, you have internet. Because of a Jew it's about a 90% probability that you are alive....even if deranged.
          I think you mad at me.....I love money too but I can still have sex....

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
            ask yourself this

why did the media make sure to point out don king and frank warren were vermin slime that should be hung from a tree

but NOT A SINGLE MEDIA STATION SAYS A BAD WORD ABOUT ARUM
            teh jewish conspiracy ?

Comment

Working...
            X