Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Made Khan Comatose, I Beat Canelo Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    No YOU did.
    Find me one boxing history book, or one report of the fights that says Canelo has two wins over Golovkin. Because wherever i look it says the first fight was a draw. Facts not feelings buddy 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      Pretty much every high profile fighter who ever failed a test hadnt failed one in previous fights. They also all had lame excuses as to why they tested positive. At the level of money were talking these arent contaminated foods or supplements. These guys are cheating. The meat excuse doesn't make logical sense. Its not a mistake thats likely to happen. It doesn't happen with the majority of Mexican fighters either. I dont know if its the first time he did it, but its the time he got caught. He's always gonna protest hes innocence, so will he's fans. No difference with anyone else who got caught. Nevermind what Sanchez said. Hes just trying to justify the fight. Its all about money in the end.Styles make fights sure. Like Golovkin, Saunders has done well fighting sluggers. Never seen him fight a slick boxer even once. I dont see anything in Saunders that beats Golovkin or any of the top men. Eubank jnr, with hes concrete feet, or Lemiuex, who was take apart quicker by Golovkin and knocked down didnt tell me how Saunders would cope with Andrade.If hed won that one wed know more about him. Haven't seen a good puncher hit Saunders. And were not going to until he stops fighting faded Golovkin retreads.Hes looked much better since joining Ingle. He's failed a drug test too. Like Kid Gallahad. Ingle himself is enhanced. Likely so is Brook. The camp isnt clean my friend. Or maybe Billy just cheated for this one, not knowing how hed handle a fast slick southpaw. He's never faced that style. I imagine he never will. I can see your point of view. I cant see why it doesnt apply to other some other fighters.

but none of that explained why Golovkin passed on two opportunities to fight Saunders

Golovkin has passed on a TON of good fights, much better fights than he has taken..... Golovkin fans always seem to come up with an excuse, and those excuses always seem to be ridiculous

MOST of those excuses, do not even explain why Golovkin CHOSE not to take those fights..... they offer weak reasoning, that could simply be ignored

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        but none of that explained why Golovkin passed on two opportunities to fight Saunders

Golovkin has passed on a TON of good fights, much better fights than he has taken..... Golovkin fans always seem to come up with an excuse, and those excuses always seem to be ridiculous

MOST of those excuses, do not even explain why Golovkin CHOSE not to take those fights..... they offer weak reasoning, that could simply be ignored
        Yeah, but im agreeing that Golovkin could have taken better fights, although at least one of those Saunders fights was dropped for the sake of a Canelo fight, which was much bigger, business and spors wise. I just dont get what you see in Saunders when hes done exactly the same so far. No slick boxers on hes record, all flat footed slow types, and the best of them are Golovkin retreads taking him the distance at a later stage in their careers. The one fight with a slick good boxer non Golovkin retread and Saunders is busted for drugs. Very disappointing. Lots of parallels with Golovkin really, except no Canelo or Jacobs level guys thus far. I think the next one will be Degale or Eubank 2,and we'll never get Andrade. That's got to be a black mark against him if he doesn't try to regain hes title from the guy who was down to be hes big test.

Comment

Yeah, but im agreeing that Golovkin could have taken better fights, although at least one of those Saunders fights was dropped for the sake of a Canelo fight, which was much bigger, business and spors wise. I just dont get what you see in Saunders when hes done exactly the same so far. No slick boxers on hes record, all flat footed slow types, and the best of them are Golovkin retreads taking him the distance at a later stage in their careers. The one fight with a slick good boxer non Golovkin retread and Saunders is busted for drugs. Very disappointing. Lots of parallels with Golovkin really, except no Canelo or Jacobs level guys thus far. I think the next one will be Degale or Eubank 2,and we'll never get Andrade. That's got to be a black mark against him if he doesn't try to regain hes title from the guy who was down to be hes big test.

that was when he signed to fight Golovkin in Kazakhstan

I am talking about the other 2x

Saunders has been disappointing..... but, we like who we like

it comes down to matching your words with action

all Golovkin does is talk

at least Saunders did not talk shlt for YEARS about his "dream" of unifying, and then avoid the WBO champ TWICE..... he actually signed to fight Golovkin..... and he signed to fight Andrade when that fight was ordered..... unlike Golovkin who avoided Derevyanchenko and Charlo when those fights were ordered

who did Saunders duck ?

when there is a list of EIGHT fights he avoided, let me know

Comment

that was when he signed to fight Golovkin in Kazakhstan

I am talking about the other 2x

Saunders has been disappointing..... but, we like who we like

it comes down to matching your words with action

all Golovkin does is talk

at least Saunders did not talk shlt for YEARS about his "dream" of unifying, and then avoid the WBO champ TWICE..... he actually signed to fight Golovkin..... and he signed to fight Andrade when that fight was ordered..... unlike Golovkin who avoided Derevyanchenko and Charlo when those fights were ordered

who did Saunders duck ?

when there is a list of EIGHT fights he avoided, let me know
            We've got time to see how Saunders career pans out. If it turns out he's been cheating all hes career it will be bound to resurface.If he never fights Andrade it will be a clue that he didnt think he had the beating of that style,hence the cheating. Billy certainly messed Martin Murray about, not that i think Murray couId beat him. I dont think Golovkin wanted any difficult fight to effect the Canelo rematch, at the point Canelo failed the test. He knew he would get that fight after a short postponement.Wouldnt have made any sense risking it against Derevyanchenko businesswise. Not that i think Derevyanchenko could beat Golovkin either.. Id like to see Golovkin fight Charlo. I dont know about Jermell yet. But hes another one fighting a Golovkin retread.

Comment

We've got time to see how Saunders career pans out. If it turns out he's been cheating all hes career it will be bound to resurface.If he never fights Andrade it will be a clue that he didnt think he had the beating of that style,hence the cheating. Billy certainly messed Martin Murray about, not that i think Murray couId beat him. I dont think Golovkin wanted any difficult fight to effect the Canelo rematch, at the point Canelo failed the test. He knew he would get that fight after a short postponement.Wouldnt have made any sense risking it against Derevyanchenko businesswise. Not that i think Derevyanchenko could beat Golovkin either.. Id like to see Golovkin fight Charlo. I dont know about Jermell yet. But hes another one fighting a Golovkin retread.

lets keep it real here.....

there is no possible justification for Golovkin ducking Derevyanchenko

1) the fact that fans now find it acceptable to use money as an excuse to avoid your mando..... is fkn hilarious

when did that happen ? LMAO

2) FACT: if Golovkin was confident of beating Derevyanchenko, he would have fought him rather than be stripped of his "dream"

3) refusing to fight Charlo..... despite the fact that win would GUARANTEE Golovkin another Canelo payday..... and insisting that fight "does not make sense"..... is even more bizarre than ducking Derevyanchenko

they used money as justification to avoid Derevyanchenko..... and yet that same money, is not sufficient justification to fight Charlo

and don't brush that off......

money IS important enough to duck one threat..... and yet that same money is NOT important enough justification for Golovkin to fight another threat

come on man

the common denominator..... ?

Derevyanchenko and Charlo are a threat

conclusion:

Golovkin aint about that life, and he never was

which is why he did not jump on Saunders..... which is why they made ridiculous excuses to kill any talk about fights with Lara/Mora..... which is why Mr "anyone from 154-168" was happy to defend against Rosado at catchweight, but totally unwilling to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto

sooooo many excuses to NOT fight lol

Golovkin was a protected network darling who tip-toed through the tulips..... sooooo obvious

don't know how anyone could support that

and don't try that " hater " Bullshlt

hate is worthless and can easily be discredited

everything I said is true, it happened..... you even admitted yourself that Golovkin COULD have taken much more demanding fights, but he CHOSE not to..... so you are either unaware of the extent of their cherry-picking, or you fully intend to ignore it
              Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-12-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

lets keep it real here.....

there is no possible justification for Golovkin ducking Derevyanchenko

1) the fact that fans now find it acceptable to use money as an excuse to avoid your mando..... is fkn hilarious

when did that happen ? LMAO

2) FACT: if Golovkin was confident of beating Derevyanchenko, he would have fought him rather than be stripped of his "dream"

3) refusing to fight Charlo..... despite the fact that win would GUARANTEE Golovkin another Canelo payday..... and insisting that fight "does not make sense"..... is even more bizarre than ducking Derevyanchenko

they used money as justification to avoid Derevyanchenko..... and yet that same money, is not sufficient justification to fight Charlo

and don't brush that off......

money IS important enough to duck one threat..... and yet that same money is NOT important enough justification for Golovkin to fight another threat

come on man

conclusion:

Golovkin aint about that life, and he never was

which is why he did not jump on Saunders..... which is why they made ridiculous excuses to kill any talk about fights with Lara/Mora..... which is why Mr "anyone from 154-168" was happy to defend against Rosado at catchweight, but totally unwilling to negotiate on weight with the little old faded 153lb SUPERSTAR Cotto

sooooo many excuses to NOT fight lol

Golovkin was a protected network darling who tip-toed through the tulips..... sooooo obvious

don't know how anyone could support that

and don't try that " hater " Bullshlt

hate is worthless and can easily be discredited

everything I said is true, it happened..... you even admitted yourself that Golovkin COULD have taken much more demanding fights, but he CHOSE not to..... so you are either unaware of the extent of their cherry-picking, or you fully intend to ignore it
                Well interestingly i dont ignore what you write, i address it. Like i said, Golovkin couldve had a better career and had some other fights. Its just the truth that Golovkin, nor anyone else was going to jeopardise the Canelo rematch to fight Derevyanchenko. Boxing is sport and business, who takes risks with superfights to fight relative unknowns. We didnt see Hagler fight Herol Graham before Ray Leonard. It isnt a stretch to see Golovkin beat Derevyanchenko, watching the man who GGG beat, Jacobs, handle him well. He fought Canelo instead, he wouldve fought him first time if Saul hadn't failed hes test. Wed never have seen Vanes. You dont seriously think Saunders, Derevyanchenko or Charlo were harder fights for GGG than Canelo do you? Jacobs is better than Derevyanchenko. Canelo is better too. Now Saunders, who you like, is somehow better than Golovkin based on him outpointing someone Golovkin stopped easily. I watched Canelo 2,id say Golovkin is about "that life". I watched Saunders go close with Lee and Eubank, guys far below top level. I watched him go the distance with Monroe, and struggle like hell with Akavov,a novice. Have you seen that fight? This is the guy that beats Golovkin. Face it, Saunders mucked Murray about, pulling out more than once because he thought he had a bigger money fight lined up. Thats what its all about, paying the mortgage. Billy aint about "that life".Hes not fought one good slick boxer ala Andrade. He felt he had to cheat for that particular fight. Unless hes been cheating all along? What do you reckon?

Comment

Well interestingly i dont ignore what you write, i address it. Like i said, Golovkin couldve had a better career and had some other fights. Its just the truth that Golovkin, nor anyone else was going to jeopardise the Canelo rematch to fight Derevyanchenko. Boxing is sport and business, who takes risks with superfights to fight relative unknowns. We didnt see Hagler fight Herol Graham before Ray Leonard. It isnt a stretch to see Golovkin beat Derevyanchenko, watching the man who GGG beat, Jacobs, handle him well. He fought Canelo instead, he wouldve fought him first time if Saul hadn't failed hes test. Wed never have seen Vanes. You dont seriously think Saunders, Derevyanchenko or Charlo were harder fights for GGG than Canelo do you? Jacobs is better than Derevyanchenko. Canelo is better too. Now Saunders, who you like, is somehow better than Golovkin based on him outpointing someone Golovkin stopped easily. I watched Canelo 2,id say Golovkin is about "that life". I watched Saunders go close with Lee and Eubank, guys far below top level. I watched him go the distance with Monroe, and struggle like hell with Akavov,a novice. Have you seen that fight? This is the guy that beats Golovkin. Face it, Saunders mucked Murray about, pulling out more than once because he thought he had a bigger money fight lined up. Thats what its all about, paying the mortgage. Billy aint about "that life".Hes not fought one good slick boxer ala Andrade. He felt he had to cheat for that particular fight. Unless hes been cheating all along? What do you reckon?

I reckon Saunders made 100% genuine attempt to fight Golovkin, TWICE

I reckon Golovkin made NO genuine attempt to fight Saunders

and I reckon you completely avoided the issue regarding Golovkin..... especially when it came to my point about Charlo

come on man

nobody is running around with a list of EIGHT guys who Saunders ducked..... the same cannot be said about Golovkin

and you use the "Canelo-money" excuse, as justification to avoid Derevyanchenko..... but you ignore the fact that same "Canelo-money" was (coincidentally, lol) not enough justification to fight Charlo

btw, Canelo-money only affected one fight that Golovkin ducked..... the SEVEN other fights Golovkin avoided that cannot be attributed to "Canelo-money" are your problem
                  Last edited by aboutfkntime; 12-12-2018, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I reckon Saunders made 100% genuine attempt to fight Golovkin, TWICE

I reckon Golovkin made NO genuine attempt to fight Saunders

and I reckon you completely avoided the issue regarding Golovkin..... especially when it came to my point about Charlo

nobody is running around with a list of EIGHT guys who Saunders ducked..... the same cannot be said about Golovkin

and you use the "Canelo-money" excuse, as justification to avoid Derevyanchenko..... but you ignore the fact that same "Canelo-money" was (coincidentally, lol) not enough justification to fight Charlo

btw, Canelo-money only affected one fight that Golovkin ducked..... the SEVEN other fights Golovkin avoided that cannot be attributed to "Canelo-money" are your problem
                    Charlo himself said mandatorys dont mean anything anymore. Canelo drops belts in the bin when it suits. Derevyanchenko had 12 fights, no one of note on hes record, and has since lost clearly to a guy GGG beat. Charlo is fighting a guy Golovkin stopped in 5 rounds next and calling it a fight. Saunders biggest win is a guy Golovkin stopped easily. If Golovkin ducked Lara, who never fought at the weight, on call outs, the Charlo is ducking Jacobs, who faced him up and threw the gauntlet down.Saunders may not have ducked 8 people, but he resorted to cheating for hes biggest fight, something you cant accuse Golovkin of. He knew he couldnt beat Andrade naturally. He wont fight him to regain hes title, watch and see. How about Canelo. Will he respond to call outs from Charlo or Andrade? Will he respond to the call out from Smith when he gets the supermiddle title? After he beats domestic level Rocky Fielding? Will you hold it against him, as you have Golovkin for not fighting Ward? Yes, i wouldve liked to see GGG go up and fight Ward no catch weight, aiming for greatness and another title. But then i wouldve liked Ward to have done that against Dawson. Get another title from the best guy a weight above you. How about this? Canelo never fights Andrade, Charlo or Smith, and Saunders doesnt either. Will you hold that against them.How about if Charlo never fights Jacobs, who called him out to hes face. Hes suddenly stopped talking about him. Meet the new boss and hes contenders, same as the old boss, but you cant see it ��
                    Last edited by Mindgames; 12-13-2018, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Charlo himself said mandatorys dont mean anything anymore. Canelo drops belts in the bin when it suits. Derevyanchenko had 12 fights, no one of note on hes record, and has since lost clearly to a guy GGG beat. Charlo is fighting a guy Golovkin stopped in 5 rounds next and calling it a fight. Saunders biggest win is a guy Golovkin stopped easily. If Golovkin ducked Lara, who never fought at the weight, on call outs, the Charlo is ducking Jacobs, who faced him up and threw the gauntlet down.Saunders may not have ducked 8 people, but he resorted to cheating for hes biggest fight, something you cant accuse Golovkin of. He knew he couldnt beat Andrade naturally. He wont fight him to regain hes title, watch and see. How about Canelo. Will he respond to call outs from Charlo or Andrade? Will he respond to the call out from Smith when he gets the supermiddle title? After he beats domestic level Rocky Fielding? Will you hold it against him, as you have Golovkin for not fighting Ward? Yes, i wouldve liked to see GGG go up and fight Ward no catch weight, aiming for greatness and another title. But then i wouldve liked Ward to have done that against Dawson. Get another title from the best guy a weight above you. How about this? Canelo never fights Andrade, Charlo or Smith, and Saunders doesnt either. Will you hold that against them.How about if Charlo never fights Jacobs, who called him out to hes face. Hes suddenly stopped talking about him. Meet the new boss and hes contenders, same as the old boss, but you cant see it ��

FACT: Golovkin COULD have taken those fights, but he CHOSE not to

rattling off the same dumb fanboy excuses will not help you any more than it helped anyone else

how fkn ridiculous to rubbish Derevyancheno, because Jacobs had the balls to fight him but Golovkin did not LMAO

how fkn ridiculous to rubbish Charlo, because Canelo dumped the WBC belt..... your excuses are fkn ridiculous

I will leave it there man

I thought you had a clue, and I thought you had some pride

seriously..... how fkn ridiculous LMAO

1) he made a bunch of silly excuses to avoid Sergio Mora in a showcase on HBO, preferring instead to fight a NO-HOPER in Monaco on free-TV

Mora was an ex-champ who had clearly faded, which is the ideal opponent for a young fighter attempting to establish himself on the world-stage..... boxing has always worked that way.....

NOT saying that Golovkin could not have beaten Mora, just that the Latin Snake is a known mover/spoiler who is notoriously difficult to look good against..... and they were not willing to risk failing to put Mora away, looking bad in the process, or..... worse

when I heard Loeffler stuttering and stammering his way through half-a-dozen silly excuses, I knew what was up..... that was ridiculous..... because insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not an unknown NO-HOPER on free TV who is WORSE

missing opportunities like that, and with guys like Cotto..... is why Golovkin only has 97k fans..... he needed those type of fights

2) they did the exact same thing to Lara and Ward, who are both also known mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against.....

Lara would have been Golovkin's best opponent to date at that point..... and once again, insisting that someone is irrelevant, and not a draw..... only works if you fight someone relevant who IS a draw..... not guys like Willie Monroe, Wade, Brook, etc.....

3) Ward..... they promised to fight Ward at 168..... a) they killed the fight in June 2015 by demanding a catchweight they knew would kill the fight..... b) in September 2015 they refused that fight in 36 minutes flat

4) the superstar Cotto, should have been the ultimate goal of every fighter from 140-160..... at that point in time, Cotto was the very best option, because May/Pac were totally unrealistic and never going to happen

Mr " anyone from 154-168 " totally refusing to negotiate on weight with the little old faded SUPERSTAR Miguel Cotto..... is the 2nd most bizarre occurrence within boxing that I have witnessed within the last decade

I cannot believe how little was spoken about that situation, both from the media and from the fans..... totally bizarre..... every other fighter from 140-160 would have cut off one of his fingers for that fight, and yet Golovkin would not so much as lift his little finger to make that fight, totally refusing to drop a single pound to fight the 153lb superstar

then a few months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo..... Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154 but nobody would step up..... WTF???

those are the exact type of fights that Golovkin should have taken

5) they specifically promised to fight Canelo at 154..... but as above, when shht got real they tucked tail and ran from that fight..... and just like above, 6 months after refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto and Canelo, Golovkin threw up his hands in frustration and claimed that he was willing and able to fight at 154, but nobody would step up.....

6) Derevyanchenko - and Golovkin got stripped

7) Saunders..... why the fcuk would Golovkin select a total NO-HOPER in Vanes, when Saunders was running around with his "dream"..... calling him Pvssy-Borat.,.... and offering to fight him in June???

a unification > a mando, so Golovkin would not have been stripped for refusing to fight Derevyanchenko..... instead, Golovkin avoided TWO threats, selected an inactive JMW, and got stripped for his troubles in the process.....

the very second that Saunders said he was available, there was no other fight to make..... Munguia, Spike, and Vanes..... should never have been mentioned

..... come on, that is the 3rd most bizarre situation within the sport of boxing that I have ever witnessed..... two of those situations being created by Golovkin

8) Golovkin ducked Charlo

if you think all of that happened by coincidence, you are a fkn dreamer

stop licking Golovkin's sack and then expecting old school fans to applaud you for it..... MANY established journalists have said the exact same thing..... which is why you should have smartened up

Comment

Working...
                      X