No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury the Malignaggi of HW's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tyson Fury the Malignaggi of HW's?

He was never close to hurting Wilder despite being like 50 lbs heavier and landing flush punches constantly

pathetic power, specially considering his size

and the fact that Wilder isn't known for having strong whiskers

this is the same guy who was hurt by the smaller school teacher Molina and floored by Dust "the worm" Nichols

yet Tyson couldn't put a dent on him, heck, Fury was the one who was close to being KTFO

I think it's time for a new nickname for Fury

like "Too Fluff" Fury of "Hands of cotton"

Hurt Wilder in nearly every round, and twice in the rounds he was knocked down!

Comment

He doesn't really let his hands go; i'm sure he could hammer guys, but it's just not his style.

Comment

You're blind.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          lol wtf are you talking about, he couldn't even slow Wilder down

watch the Ortiz fight, if you wanna see Wilder hurt

that tub of lard cant punch for ****

Comment

No. All heavies have respectable power, even the feeble ones.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

never happened.

Comment

Tyson must be up there with Chris Byrd as the most featherfisted HWs ever

but then again, Chris Byrd was a small ass former MW

whats Tyson excuse for hitting like a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                  He doesn't really let his hands go; i'm sure he could hammer guys, but it's just not his style.
                  This. While I was watching the fight, I was thinking that had Fury let his hands go and pressed the fight more, he would have definitely KO'd Wilder. There was a moment in the fight where Fury landed a multi-punch combo and had Wilder going backwards in a defensive posture; only to back off and let Wilder reset.

Fury should have scored the KO; if you want to win the title, you need to take it forcefully.

Comment

considering he outweighed Wilder by 50 lbs, he's up there as he most feather fisted boxers of all time.

Comment

Working...
                    X