Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder, Fury Agree: We're Best in Division, Joshua is a Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
    There was a clear cut winner to be fair .... no way wilder won that fight

That was some good old USA home cooking

Edit *** No way fury lost that fight
    British judge scored it a draw.... those first few rounds could of scored for either fighter I have no problem with it being a draw if fury didn’t get knocked down twice he would of won

Comment

Originally posted by Akutalee View Post
      Just sign the contract for April and let Aj end you in 5
      That’s disrespectful , any fighter can have a bad day at the office. Wilder is still a force. Put some respek on his name? AJ finishes him in the 6th round

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
        Fury won that clearly, we all know it, and we all know that he has another few pounds to come off and no one is gonna beat him but himself. I think Joshua beats Wilder more decisively though, inside the distance, because Wilders defensive skills against AJ is suicide.
        Not saying your not right but Wilder is a dangerous fight for AJ. AJ cannot move like Fury so Wilder is pretty much guaranteed to land on him. It would be a very good matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Joshua stock went down seeing Wilder bamboozled? There is only one fighter that come out of the fight a gladiator. His stock rose significantly. The same can not be said for the copper bomber. In your eyes as you confirmed earlier the second baddest man on the planet. You Wilder fans make me laugh but it’s sweet though
          Joshua's stock isn't down. But there's no way Wilder or Fury didn't benefit from last night.

Both are the beneficiaries of an increased profile after last night.

We have a legit three man race for supremacy now. Not to mention the money involved here.

We gotta put the bias aside and be happy that the big boys have our attention.

Comment

Fury is 100% This is a bad look for AJ, outside looking in from his island that he refuses to leave.

Meanwhile Fury dropped 150lbs, beat alcoholism, mental illness, drugs, and got up from a knockout.

And let's be real. Wilder is the most dangerous in the division, but Fury showed last night that the king is back. AJ is #3

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              He doesn’t deserve one. He blew his chance. We will take it from here now thank you

Joshua vs Fury April 13th and none of you Wilder fans can grumble. Just be grateful you still have a belt as you would be blackballed.

A shocking performance by the self proclaimed baddest man on the planet.Wilder’s ancestors should be ashamed

N.b I too am ashamed and thought Wilder would sleep Fury. That gypsie has crazy skills. Wilder fans I am respectful and will let you mourn for 2 days.... I will give 1 hour run and 5000 boxing 5 days as they were a lot closer to wilder’s nutsack. Only joking they are my boys and I’m there for them
              Your'e being too hard on Wilder. Styles make fights and Fury's style would make anybody look inept (including AJ).

Comment

If you think fury and wilder didn't know that this fight would be make or break for them while putting aj and Hearn down, you are being too biased.

Thats why Hearn was pushing to make a fight before the fight. And you aj stans ate up all that garbage... Now you will be eating crow while all we hear about is wilder and fury until the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Fury is 100% This is a bad look for AJ, outside looking in from his island that he refuses to leave.

Meanwhile Fury dropped 150lbs, beat alcoholism, mental illness, drugs, and got up from a knockout.

And let's be real. Wilder is the most dangerous in the division, but Fury showed last night that the king is back. AJ is #3
                  Idk about AJ being number 3, but I know we have 3 guys who are legit lol

Something special is starting to happen with this era, very subtly

Comment

So Wilder Fury And Ortiz think AJ a chicken Btch

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      British judge scored it a draw.... those first few rounds could of scored for either fighter I have no problem with it being a draw if fury didn’t get knocked down twice he would of won
                      Well that British judge is cooked too ... Judges were bent as Fock

Apart from the judging it was a great fight

One dafty gave wilder the first four rounds . Laughable

Comment

Working...
                      X