Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi To McGregor: Bare-Knuckle or Boxing - Winner Takes All!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d pay $100 to see Evander Holyfield beat the brains out of Malignaggi. His personality is Malignant.

Comment

I hope this fight does not happen. I got Paulie destroying mcgregor when he was active in a boxing match but now I could see mcgregor stopping paulie before he gassed out.

And boxing fans will NEVER be able to live it down.

Comment

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
        I hope this fight does not happen. I got Paulie destroying mcgregor when he was active in a boxing match but now I could see mcgregor stopping paulie before he gassed out.

And boxing fans will NEVER be able to live it down.
        why would boxing fans care if paulie loses? he just lost to some random mma fighter. no one thinks he is some great boxer. he never was.

Comment

Stfu clown. You’re a waste of time for anybody

Comment

Paulie would totally kill the world's face off. And that's a fact!

Comment

Lmao he knocked your ass out with 16oz gloves you fool. you already embarrassed yourself when you lost to an MMA fighter with like 0 boxing am or pro fights.

Comment

Man, Paulie has no leg to stand on here after his last bare knuckle fight. That **** was embarrassing as a boxing fan.

Comment

No Paulie just no. You embarrassed boxing enough after that miserable performance of yours against Artem.

Comment

Paulina

I am sorry, but this man is a disgrace, dishonor and a embarrassment to our Boxing Community in all dimensions, after losing to some BUM nobody named Artem Lobo. Get that man get the fuck out of here and shut his fuck up mouth. I don't want to hear him again.

Comment

Wow. This guy is absolutely pathetic. Still begging for a payday after losing to a mma guy with a losing record in a boxing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X