Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Yep that’s me brother the internet gangsta who could have been connected to your most discreet hacker and your most local gangster.

The Lesson is this we really don’t know. Besides being a grown man calling other grown men b1tches is a habit that you may want to break yourself of. Any gangster knows being too loose with that sort of claim could shorten ones life expectancy greatly.

Lol...So we know you definitely are an internet gangster because if you were taking that b!tch act live, you wouldn’t last long in the streets.
    Coulda woulda shoulda. Face facts make b1tch move on the internet or real world you're gonna get called a b1tch. You've clearly been playing too much GTA gangsta boi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      Coulda woulda shoulda. Face facts make b1tch move on the internet or real world you're gonna get called a b1tch. You've clearly been playing too much GTA gangsta boi.
      Lol...You ain’t going to do sh@t.

Comment

Lol...You ain’t going to do sh@t.
        I'm not the one acting like I'd have the time or the one saying "you better watch yourself" on the world wide web, anyone normal would be too embarrassed to say that on here.

Comment

I'm not the one acting like I'd have the time or the one saying "you better watch yourself" on the world wide web, anyone normal would be too embarrassed to say that on here.
          Well I stand by what I said. There are dangerous people out here. And going around calling grown men b!tches live is bad for your health. Never said I would do anything. Don’t let fear get the best of you.😐

Comment

• Deontay (“Yes I can... as long as Shelley says it’s OK!”) Wilder.

Comment

Well I stand by what I said. There are dangerous people out here. And going around calling grown men b!tches live is bad for your health. Never said I would do anything. Don’t let fear get the best of you.😐
              LMAO back pedalling.

Comment

LMAO back pedalling.
                Whatever your fear tells you bro.

Comment

No Sid Knee, it’s not you fanboy it’s me. Just find your points imaginary.

Boxing fans debate boxing. You are trying to hero worship at the alter of your special laminated AJ poster. The one above your bunk bed.

Bro if your heart would stop because AJ loss you have a problem. We simply want to see the top four square off. I got a real gift in Wilder vs Ortiz 2. A real fight and not Tomato can Schwartz.

Looking forward to AJ vs Ruiz also but it’s not really a close fight for me. The reach will be Ruiz’s down fall.

Bro you are all things AJ Defense and no one cares. Beat your feet kid no one wants to play your biased game. When you just want to see the best fights you will know you are cured.
                  I'm not the fanboy who creates lies to smear someone like you do. I stay within reality and deal with the facts. You're the one who has to twist everything into a negative to bash AJ. Now that is scary.

When did I say my heart would stop if AJ were to lose? Just another creation in your mind like the rest of the nonsense.

Wilder lied about negotiating with AJ to get the fight on and ran to a fight no one cares about. You will just make your excuses like a fanboy does for the coward. It's pathetic the lengths you'll go to when the truth is staring you in the face. I know it hurts for another one of your coward liars to let you down and leave you with more egg on your face. But hey, you should be used to it by now being American.

I've always wanted the best fights. The only ones ducking and making excuses are Americans. Wilder is fighting Ortiz but you'll defend it because you really are biased.

I'm defending truth. You're defending fantasy and cowardice. You just make it up as you go along no matter what happens. If this was AJ doing this, you'd have a point. But because it's Wilder, you'll defend him at all costs. This is not the best fight to make. No matter how deluded you are.

You can look forward to Wilder ducking next time as well to take on weaker opposition. Just save yourself the embarrassment of defending it and pretending they are the best fights to make. We have enough of you crazies on here so you don't need to add to the madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Radical View Post
                    Ortiz would probably outbox a prime Mike Tyson.

I’ll give Wilder credit, that he overcomes adversity in fights. Tyson never could. Once he was losing, he lost, never came from behind to win.
                    A prime Tyson would show that bum his place in 1-2 rounds. Ortiz is nothing but a hype job with high blood pressure and no stamina. He only has one decent win his whole career. That tells you everything you need to know. It's a mismatch.

Comment

Yep that’s me brother the internet gangsta who could have been connected to your most discreet hacker and your most local gangster.

The Lesson is this we really don’t know. Besides being a grown man calling other grown men b1tches is a habit that you may want to break yourself of. Any gangster knows being too loose with that sort of claim could shorten ones life expectancy greatly.

Lol...So we know you definitely are an internet gangster because if you were taking that b!tch act live, you wouldn’t last long in the streets.
                      Facts got put to you. You were blown away like all the other nutters and cowards over your way are.

But I personally would love a clown like you to talk all this shlt face to face. You know what happens the vast majority of the time we fight. You get punked. That's if we can catch you from all the running you cowards and delusionals do.

Quack quack. That's the call of the American.

Comment

Working...
                      X