Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Masayoshi Nakatani IBF Eliminator, July 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    why is it a meh fight? jacobs is a billion times more proven than tank davis.
    Must be according to belt rankings and mindless fans. Jacobs is too fragile for Canelo. You'll learn tomorrow.

Comment

he thought loma-pedraza was a close fight and pedraza landed a ton of punches against loma so don't expect reality based comments by him. he's recovering from a stroke he recently had. its best to just play along. we dont want another episode
      Thanks for caring, daggum!

Comment

he thought loma-pedraza was a close fight and pedraza landed a ton of punches against loma so don't expect reality based comments by him. he's recovering from a stroke he recently had. its best to just play along. we dont want another episode
        You never answered, daggum, excited about tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Must be according to belt rankings and mindless fans. Jacobs is too fragile for Canelo. You'll learn tomorrow.
          the reason you think that is because jacobs has fought a whose who of fighters at 160. davis has fought a list of who is that??? fighters at 130/126. of course you arent going to look as dominant when you face the best in your division. something davis has never done.

Comment

You never answered, daggum, excited about tomorrow?
            no, i dont get excited by boxing. at least ever since eric crumble retired

Comment

the reason you think that is because jacobs has fought a whose who of fighters at 160. davis has fought a list of who is that??? fighters at 130/126. of course you arent going to look as dominant when you face the best in your division. something davis has never done.
              The whole middleweight division is a C+ average, including GGG. With Canelo, their boss, at the B level. Weak ass division.

Comment

no, i dont get excited by boxing. at least ever since eric crumble retired
                Good. I do at times.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow but not excited.
                I already know the winner. That's weak.

Comment

The whole middleweight division is a C+ average, including GGG. With Canelo, their boss, at the B level. Weak ass division.
                  130 is even weaker and yet davis is not fighting anyone there

Comment

Good. I do at times.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow but not excited.
                    I already know the winner. That's weak.
                    you know the winner to every fight though. must be boring to be that smart

Comment

you know the winner to every fight though. must be boring to be that smart
                      I don't claim that. I'm still a student with you as one of the teachers. I never bought the way of the belts.

Canelo KO Jacobs tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X