Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did DonKing do to make everyone hate him so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did DonKing do to make everyone hate him so much?

Ik he supposedly stole money from fighters but ik he was able to make all the best fights happend and fighters got rich who worked with him.

How would you like to go to work for 8 weeks and not get paid.
    And lose a few years off your life getting punched in the head

Comment

He killed one of his employees, he ruined few fighters careers like Terrible Tim, he blackmailed fighters, robbed many people not only boxers, he used bribery on sanctioning bodies to force boxers to fight or suspend them. Man is a sociopath and it will be a beautiful day when he dies.

Comment

Didnt he stomp a man

Comment

- -Crook...

Comment

Don King stole $300 million from Mike Tyson & $100 million from Julio Cesar Chavez.

Don King deserves to be hung then shot by a firing squad and his corpse fed to a pack of wild beasts all broadcasted live on PPV. With all the proceeds & his money & assets given back to the fighter's he stole money from.

Comment

Go read the Don King Only in America book or watch the movie for some details, but a less time consuming breakdown.

But ultimately if you made $5M for a fighter while stealing another $5M from the fighter you are bad for boxing.

One could even call todays boxing world where money is maybe overly at the forefront for fighters is a byproduct of how King did things back in the day thats made more fighters more than ever looking out for their own true value & bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
                Don King stole $300 million from Mike Tyson & $100 million from Julio Cesar Chavez.

Don King deserves to be hung then shot by a firing squad and his corpse fed to a pack of wild beasts all broadcasted live on PPV. With all the proceeds & his money & assets given back to the fighter's he stole money from.
                Lol, but I can't say I'd disagree with that or feel bad about it if it actually happened.

Randomly guys like Bob, Frankie & Barry have been bad for boxing too & the sport will be better when they are all gone. Don was just the corruption champion of his era.

Comment

Rob all of his fighters blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Lol, but I can't say I'd disagree with that or feel bad about it if it actually happened.

Randomly guys like Bob, Frankie & Barry have been bad for boxing too & the sport will be better when they are all gone. Don was just the corruption champion of his era.
                    Lol yeah I agree boxing will be better off when they're gone bro. It sucks when boxer's retire broke with brain damage then you hear the stories of how much money the promoter stole from them.

Comment

Working...
                    X