Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot outside his L.A. clothing store

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did quick street investigation today and my sources confirmed it. It wasnt no conspiracy bullsht so we can put that to rest. Aint no Dr Sebi documentary or anything like that. Nipsey didnt have the kind of voice and influence that Tupac did. Nobody is going to go through all the trouble to silence this guy.

It was street beef

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      TMZ was saying that the guy & Nipsey got into it & Nipsey called him a snitch. Dude got pissed, walked away & cameback with a gun.

Its TMZ so its probably only 60/40 its legit.
      TMZ is a disinformation machine that aids in covering up governmental dirt. This is what you call a false flag....made to look like a gang incident and what do ya know, TMZ has the first-hand scoop on it, smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I did quick street investigation today and my sources confirmed it. It wasnt no conspiracy bullsht so we can put that to rest. Aint no Dr Sebi documentary or anything like that. Nipsey didnt have the kind of voice and influence that Tupac did. Nobody is going to go through all the trouble to silence this guy.

It was street beef
        people that think it was some government shiiet is comedy! lol. nipsey is not on that level. and all the stuff nipsey was trying to bring to light, dr.sebi, etc. all that shiiet can be found online and on youtube. and 2 pac got killed over some street bs too. pac also wasnt on that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          people that think it was some government shiiet is comedy! lol. nipsey is not on that level. and all the stuff nipsey was trying to bring to light, dr.sebi, etc. all that shiiet can be found online and on youtube. and 2 pac got killed over some street bs too. pac also wasnt on that level.
          Exactly.. bless his soul, I liked Nipsey but the truth is, he wasn’t on that level where the gov is going to use resources to take him out.

And yea Dr.Sebi stuff isnt some ground breaking discovery. There are countless Chinese acupuncture doctors that claims the same lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            TMZ is a disinformation machine that aids in covering up governmental dirt. This is what you call a false flag....made to look like a gang incident and what do ya know, TMZ has the first-hand scoop on it, smh.
            Idk about all that, but as noted TMZ is bout 60/40 with sh^t like this.

I was only familiar with this cat through a couple of his songs + I dug his name, but it seems like this highly successful cat still had a lot of thug/gang banger mentality in him based on some videos I watched since this news broke. So idk about all the conspiracy sh^t with this.

I mean sometimes its some occums razor type sh^t. You hang out with gang mfers & your odds of being murdered go up drastically. Those are just the rules & math of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              TMZ has teh first scoup cause they have a office of employees who call every damn store int he area if they have footage, and they foot ont he ground too and THEY PAY FOR THE FOOTAGE.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Idk about all that, but as noted TMZ is bout 60/40 with sh^t like this.

I was only familiar with this cat through a couple of his songs + I dug his name, but it seems like this highly successful cat still had a lot of thug/gang banger mentality in him based on some videos I watched since this news broke. So idk about all the conspiracy sh^t with this.

I mean sometimes its some occums razor type sh^t. You hang out with gang mfers & your odds of being murdered go up drastically. Those are just the rules & math of the situation.
              Nips to me sounded like a dumb gangster, I met tons of them. He thought he knew more than he did and those who were dumbER believed him. I seen a interview where he was explaining how gang enhancements works lmfao who aint from the streets that dont know how that works and they were making it out like he was dropping some unknown secret knowledge lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                You got three more days left to visit the spot where he died.
                Everyone in LA been there slauson and Crenshaw the marathon store which used to be slauson tees, lots of people there right now paying respects he’s gonna have a huge funeral.

Always makes me remember when he was standing there saying niqgas grow up and die on the same corner. He did get out but he came back to change the hood on what Lawrence fishbourne was talking about during boyz in the hood, he was stopping gentrification in Crenshaw and providing jobs to people who wouldn’t get none otherwise. He wasn’t there just kicking it bangin like the Mikey groupie tries to say he was there helping people.

Comment

• he was shot by a rival gang. end of story.

now people gotta stir shet up about some conspiracy just so they can blame it on the white folks (government) because ya know if it's black on black chitty chitty bang bang it ain't gonna get some emotions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                    he was shot by a rival gang. end of story.

now people gotta stir shet up about some conspiracy just so they can blame it on the white folks (government) because ya know if it's black on black chitty chitty bang bang it ain't gonna get some emotions.
                    Yet another white dude crying victimhood where there is none.

You pansies need to trade in your panties for big boy pants. Are you the bltch in your sig?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Yet another white dude crying victimhood where there is none.

You pansies need to trade in your panties for big boy pants. Are you the bltch in your sig?
                      im not white since i am no cuck. you black? come at me.

Comment

Working...
                      X