Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monta Ellis traded for Andre Iguodala?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i already know what jerry west's plans are.

andre igoudala and stephen curry to the lakers for luke walton and shannon brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

andre igoudala and stephen curry to the lakers for luke walton and shannon brown.

I honestly wouldn't doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post

I honestly wouldn't doubt that.
        we love you , LOGO!

Comment

we love you , LOGO!
          Couldn't Jerry be investigated if he did pull some **** like that?

it seems fishy that he gave up the rights to Marc,cash,and KWAME (i think that was all).

And if he does pull off something like Curry for Shannon Brown or some ****, couldnt the nba investigate him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Executioner View Post
            Couldn't Jerry be investigated if he did pull some **** like that?

it seems fishy that he gave up the rights to Marc,cash,and KWAME (i think that was all).

And if he does pull off something like Curry for Shannon Brown or some ****, couldnt the nba investigate him?
            do not question the logo!

and it was not just marc rights , cash and kwame brown for pau gasol.

we gave them javaris crittenton too.

Comment

do not question the logo!

and it was not just marc rights , cash and kwame brown for pau gasol.

we gave them javaris crittenton too.

Sorry o great logo!

Comment

Yo thats crazy because I think Mark Jackson is going to be a damn good head coach. The man know's what he's talking about even more so then Jeff Van Gundy during games haha not to mention he has that players experience. I think Mark could do great things with them, I could see the Warriors fighting for playoff berths again in a year or 2.

Don't like the trade for them though, beautiful for the 76ers. I'd much rather have Ellis taking my pressure shots late in games rather then Andre although he does other good things. But the Sixers are a nice young squad, put up a decent little scrap against the Heat who were freakin' stacked and they only have a bunch of 1-2 year rookies. Jrue is one of my favorites to watch, I think adding Ellis is a great step in the right direction however I would like them to trade Brand maybe to the Jazz maybe for Milsapp, Favors, or Jefferson. All 3 are freakin' beasts, Favors will break out next year, one of those big men gotta go, I don't think they could use them like Lakers use Lamar because Milsapp is pretty small and Favors can't play center either. If they got one of them Sixers could be serious playoff threat in the next few years.

Comment

What a dumb**** trade. Ellis is a perfectly viable primary scorer for a team. Iguodala is like a tertiary option on a good team. At best. He's athletic and exciting but I think people jumped on that bandwagon too quick. Ellis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iggy

Comment

lol, how is that even possible? Who in the world would even make that trade?

2 good players for 1 meh player and a high potential but stupid player?

Comment

I like it.....

Comment

Working...
                      X