Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar is probably worse for your health than fat....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
    Exactly alex bro. Its like saying sodium fluoride in our tapwater isnt harmful though its a known byproduct of aluminium production and is handled in handle with care metal containers. Plus harvard recently revealed in studies on rats its toxicity causing memory loss Alzheimers and lower iq etc. I can provide any proof you need man.
    i THINK THEPOINT U R MAKING IS THESE SCARES ARE RATHER OVER HYPED AND UR FINE EATING AND DRINKING MOST THINGS THAT ARE ON THE MARKET, THERE ARE BODIES WORKING TO HELPKEEP U SAFE BUT ALSO U HAVE TOLOOK AFTER URSELF BECAUSE THEY DONT DO A PERFECT JOB OF PROTECTING US

OVER DOSING ON RATS AND GIVING THEM MEMORY LOSS DOESN'T MEAN THE LOW DOSES WE CONSUME ARE NOT SAFE BUT ITS A CAUTION SOMETHING WORTH INVESTIGATING FURTHER
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-06-2018, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Meals of meat and 2 veg is the way to go. Boring and takes too long to make though. When i'm hungry i want food now, not in hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Meals of meat and 2 veg is the way to go. Boring and takes too long to make though. When i'm hungry i want food now, not in hours.
        Then pre make food have it ready in the fridge or have something easy to make at hand like a sarnie

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          i THINK THEPOINT U R MAKING IS THESE SCARES ARE RATHER OVER HYPED AND UR FINE EATING AND DRINKING MOST THINGS THAT ARE ON THE MARKET, THERE ARE BODIES WORKING TO HELPKEEP U SAFE BUT ALSO U HAVE TOLOOK AFTER URSELF BECAUSE THEY DONT DO A PERFECT JOB OF PROTECTING US

OVER DOSING ON RATS AND GIVING THEM MEMORY LOSS DOESN'T MEAN THE LOW DOSES WE CONSUME ARE NOT SAFE BUT ITS A CAUTION SOMETHING WORTH INVESTIGATING FURTHER
          My point is even in low doses it has an accumulating effect after years of exposure hence the soaring rates of alzeimers & dementia in over 60s in first world countries that fluoridate water amongst other things. Im not here to scare people. There is an actual agenda at play by the ruling elite/ the folks who have monopolized society.

Comment

Ok sheep sure thing.

"What are the negative effects of aspartame?
            Claims have been made that aspartame is related to health effects ranging from mild problems such as headache, dizziness, digestive symptoms, and changes in mood, to more serious health issues such as Alzheimer disease, birth defects, diabetes, Gulf War syndrome, attention deficit disorders, Parkinson disease, lupus, ...30 Apr 2018
            Aspartame - American Cancer Society"
            "Claims".

Exactly alex bro. Its like saying sodium fluoride in our tapwater isnt harmful though its a known byproduct of aluminium production and is handled in handle with care metal containers. Plus harvard recently revealed in studies on rats its toxicity causing memory loss Alzheimers and lower iq etc. I can provide any proof you need man.
            Rats were mega-dosed, no human studies show negative effects - facts.

Comment

Man I just got a mixed vegtable andjumbo prawn noodle soup takeaway mosly vegtable and meat for 70 bahtiadded a packet of cashews and a mixed fruit smoothy for aftersits soeasy toeat healthy yummy cheap food here its a great placetolose fat, homecooking is hard esp trying tomakenice healthy food and takeaways just dont havegood healthy options in the west, the west is fatsvile!

The stock is prob high fat so i ddnt drink it,but somany cheapvarriedhealthy takeaways over here
              Last edited by AlexKid; 10-06-2018, 07:16 PM.

Comment

insantly hungry now it was a fail meal needed more meat or prawns simply are not filling like fish or chicken and noodles are not filling like spuds

Comment

Working...
                X