Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting what they asked for...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An 11-year-old girl was slapped, punched, kicked and even shocked with a stun gun by a group of five other girls after a basketball game around 7 p.m. Sunday on East 125th Street near Madison Avenue in Harlem.

why was an 11 year girl out in the streets period with no parent around???

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Chicago Mayor can’t control the city, refuses Trump’s help, blames him anyway...

On Monday morning the god-awful Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot blamed President Trump again. She can’t control her city, and that’s somehow the President’s fault. President Trump has offered to help her. He offered to send in the National Guard and she has refused that help.

She doesn’t need any help from him, she said, but she’s blaming him. How does that make an ounce of sense?

Mayor Lightweight told reporters the National Guard was not needed after looters ransacked the Magnificent Mile again, which they have done before.

Lightfoot then gave a lecture on guns. She claimed guns were in her city because of neighboring states. Meanwhile, the last two police chiefs said no one enforces the gun laws they have. They arrest the violators and they’re out the next day. She is not only incompetent, she is incapable of reasoned thought.
      That chick is the DUMBEST Mayor out there next to Portlands. They tell Trump he's causing the PEACEFUL riots and if all of law enforcement goes home this will all stop.

Its like watching a kid throw a blanket over their head thinking the bad men gonna go away when they come out from under the covers.

I say give up Portland and Chicago just start building walls around the cities. Any future looter/rioters get dropped into their new home...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
        I applaud the cops.....they should keep doing this
        Hope you’re being sarcastic man.

This is disturbing.

Cops are being put in a terrible position these days. There shouldn’t be any doubt if the community supports them.

Comment

How many videos have you seen of cops trying to help only for stupid parents to turn on them and try to accuse them of stupid stuff because their kids were acting stupid???

In these times I really understand why they did what they did, parents need to be held accountable and keep tabs on their kids..my kids are not running the streets they are under my attention and being trained to be more then street trash..
          Yeah the first part I agree but as humans what kind of person watches an 11 year take a group beat down

As for street trash larry they are children

I know you teach your kids different they will grow up to be great people and that's a credit to you

Agree to disagree I guess

Comment

An 11-year-old girl was slapped, punched, kicked and even shocked with a stun gun by a group of five other girls after a basketball game around 7 p.m. Sunday on East 125th Street near Madison Avenue in Harlem.

why was an 11 year girl out in the streets period with no parent around???
            Its not her fault she has negligent parents

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              Yeah the first part I agree but as humans what kind of person watches an 11 year take a group beat down

As for street trash larry they are children

I know you teach your kids different they will grow up to be great people and that's a credit to you

Agree to disagree I guess
              Were the cops the only other people out there? I’m sure other adults were around. They should have stepped in too

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Letting kids get assaulted, yes that’s something to applaud!
                Dont go on like you would have split it up 😂 you would have hid under your bed and shut the curtains

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  Its not her fault she has negligent parents
                  I agree 100 percent, but those same trash parents would blame the cops if they intervened, same as they do with teachers when their poorly behaved kids tear up classrooms...

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                    Were the cops the only other people out there? I’m sure other adults were around. They should have stepped in too
                    Adults rarely do

Theres a bus in my hometown notorious for robberies and beatdowns and people just used to act deaf and blind

Even school it happens some kid getting whacked up in a corner and the teacher just carries on like it's not happening
                    Its fear
                    I dont know why it's like that but has been since forever

But police dont have that fear

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                      why ask am i being sarcastic??? where were these kids parents?? if parents be parents then non of this would ever happen

Comment

Working...
                      X