Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why only 4% of the boxing press had Nelo winning?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it, jajajajajajajaja! The white supremacists are so angry!

Comment

For the people that scored the first fight for GGG, did you change your scoring criteria to score the rematch for GGG? Something isn't adding up.

Comment

Because they hate Canelo.

But the media is sh.it

Their opinión does not mean sh.it

Comment

The fight was awesome, beats the mayweather vs pacquiao fight it lived up to the build up.

Both guys put it all on the line all action both guys got iron chins but ggg is slower than molasses.

Comment

4% and the judges ofcourse...

But Canelo fans will say he clearly won tho, Golovkin an overhyped bum tho

Comment

Here we go with this again. Close fight but the right guy won.

Comment

Because they're too proud to admit they're wrong in their prediction.
                I predicted GGG winning by KO, although I was rooting for Cnelo.
                Cnelo was simply mentally and physically prepared.
                You have your own eyes, watch it again and see for yourselves.
                Why depend on anyone's opinion to do the thinking for you?
                So stupid.

Comment

Who knows man, people can only truly speak on their personal score card, not others'. One thing I kept in mind was that just because I think it would've been "right" for GGG to finally get the big win his career needed, didn't mean he was going to achieve it.

I strived to be objective, as I always do, and even though I didn't really score the fight (too much going on where I saw it) it definitely seemed to me as if Canelo won more rounds than GGG this time.

Comment

Originally posted by AboutBillions View Post
                    Cuban Style not Mexican
                    Dude that's some heavy contortion photo shop on Golovkin face lol. It was busted up no doubt, but it wasn't contorted like that. 😂

Comment

5 guys at my house and best for canelo was a draw. 3 had 115-113 GGG and one had 116-112 GGG.

Fight was close but I thought GGG edged it. 3rd fight coming in May I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                      X