No announcement yet.

American Me last scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Me last scene

How do you guys feel about this? when they asked el japo aka Shang Tsung if he's coming out, instead he chooses to stay in his cell. is this a biiatch move to you guys or do you see it as him being loyal to santana?

Down ass Chino if you ask me.

Manny Pacquiao would have done the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      How do you guys feel about this? when they asked el japo aka Shang Tsung if he's coming out, instead he chooses to stay in his cell. is this a biiatch move to you guys or do you see it as him being loyal to santana?

Most Eme dropouts do it because they get tired of killing other Carnals. I wouldn't call it a b.itch move but if you are going to live that life, you gotta expect it to happen some day. Hell Big Puppet killed Lil Puppet, "Don't look at me Lil Puppet" lol! Serious though, its like joining the Military than claiming to be a conscientious objector.

Comment

loyalty. santana had major clout and respect

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Most Eme dropouts do it because they get tired of killing other Carnals. I wouldn't call it a b.itch move but if you are going to live that life, you gotta expect it to happen some day. Hell Big Puppet killed Lil Puppet, "Don't look at me Lil Puppet" lol! Serious though, its like joining the Military than claiming to be a conscientious objector.
          that scene still gets me.

Comment

Gangster and loyal to a homie but a bitch for the cause* and these fools link up for the cause. That chino not coming out basically sealed his faith that he will get killed too and is a pretty gangster move, he basically said fuck yall im not down with yall Im down with him and thats that do what you gotta do.

* the cause is like a mission statement and the consensus view on how you fullfill that mission statement changes as generations changes and the old heads never accept it and gotta get shown the door. Its liek that with everything in life and prison gang politics is no exceptions.

and PS that scene reminds of me of..

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 07-11-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

that scene kept me out of prison

one of the best movies out there

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                that scene kept me out of prison

one of the best movies out there
                What you mean kept you out of prison no one actuallys plan on going there you could get accused of something out the blue.

Comment

Edward James Olmos is the man.

Stand and Deliver another fantastic film.

Comment

Loyalty..... only...

Comment

Working...
                    X